Douchebaggery + NECTO = Fail

Went to Necto last night to celebrate birthdays and see friends I haven't seen in a while. It seems City Club is not alone in gaining a douchebag element. There were a bunch of guys on the dance floor doing nothing more then looking for female victims to rub against and harass. There were also a bunch of idiots with glowsticks who were deader then roadkill in energy level yet they still insisted on hogging dance floor space. Dudes.. learn to use them before you show up and take a nap if you're gonna act like your asleep on the floor.

It's getting to the point where I just don't want to go to the clubs any more if I have to deal with crap like this all the time.

The only things that saves the evenings is hanging out with friends.

:rant:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would these happen to be preppy douchebags? If so I am part of a very special and elite group of preppy douchebag exterminators! I have helped to chase them away before...

Actually, not so much the preppies. More the hip-hop looking crowd. Day was all dope and fly yo.

Actually, not so much the preppies. More the hip-hop looking crowd. Day was all dope and fly yo.

REALLY?!?!

Damn it sounds almost as bad a the great hippie invasion of 2004 we had back home...but nothing could top that smell...

But, in all honesty the hip-hop idiots are the easiest to get rid of...just gotta do it right...

Idk about necto but someone told me they had been advertising city on the radio lately

I don't think that they are, at least not that they have told any of us. I however do mention City Club, as well at Necto and The Works on my radio show every week, called The Dark Side, which airs every Thursday night from 10pm-mid on RIFF2, which is 101.1 HD2 or on-line at riff2.com (lol sorry had to throw the shameless plug in there).

I don't think that they are, at least not that they have told any of us. I however do mention City Club, as well at Necto and The Works on my radio show every week, called The Dark Side, which airs every Thursday night from 10pm-mid on RIFF2, which is 101.1 HD2 or on-line at riff2.com (lol sorry had to throw the shameless plug in there).

I'm thinking that's not a show that these douchebags would listen to...

You need to advertise it more. I was talking about this the other day with Moondancer and we didn't know if it was still going on because neither of us had heard anything.

Also thanks for the plug on your show. If I had HD I would tune in... Wait no I wouldn't I'm working. I'd record it though :)

You need to advertise it more. I was talking about this the other day with Moondancer and we didn't know if it was still going on because neither of us had heard anything.

Also thanks for the plug on your show. If I had HD I would tune in... Wait no I wouldn't I'm working. I'd record it though :)

I should advertise my show more, but I don't wanna bug people with it. And your welcome for the plug. You don't necessarily have to have HD cause the show streams as well.

I should advertise my show more, but I don't wanna bug people with it.

Bug people! It's the only way they know sometimes. I've literally heard nothing about it since I don't know when. Put links and everything out and do it up on LJ like you used to, maybe even create a facebook page or something too (maybe you have one already, I'll go looking).

Bug people! It's the only way they know sometimes. I've literally heard nothing about it since I don't know when. Put links and everything out and do it up on LJ like you used to, maybe even create a facebook page or something too (maybe you have one already, I'll go looking).

+1

you should also mention the Ritz Thursday Night "Circus Obscene" *cough cough. wink wink.. nudge nudge* :wink

Edited by XillaToxic

you should also mention the Ritz Thursday Night "Circus Obscene" *cough cough. wink wink.. nudge nudge* :wink

Yeah, that would be awesome except we're competing with his show. So I can kind of understand his lack of wanting to do that.

But since I do DJ there I agree, you should plug it too! pleeeeeeeeeeze

Also I believe we do have an internet connection there as well. You should come do a remote guest spot and broadcast from The Ritz live!

I'm just sayin :D I can't actually make that happen but it sounds like a damn good idea.

For serious.

I remember the days when one would not be caught dead even wearing jeans into CC, and those hip-hop types never would have shown up there. *sigh* Those were the days.

In my 11 years going to CC, there has never been a douchewave as bad as this one.

That's sad that they are taking over Necto as well.

Edited by bean water