torture

Lets say someone has just commited the most HENIOUS act you can think of. Your in charge of delivering the punishments.

What would your method of torture be? Should the punishment fit the crime...?

Take for example the lady in hamtown who burned her kids eyelids.

Personally I would shove glass up her urethra, weld it shut so she explodes from a piss filled bladder.

I know it has nothing to do with ovens or eyes...but the burning part...dunnoo..exploding bladders.

Thats gotta hurt.

When constructing torture its good to know about the human body and pain threshholds and how things effect one on a physiological level.

Like the taser. I am borderline hypoglycemic so that one would be baaad for me.

ok iam a bit tired so forgive me....spelling may not be perfect

man- id have him tied down naked on a table id take a nice thin glass rod and slip it up his piss hole and break the glass inside his penis....id pin his eye lids open and get an eye dropper and drop tiny bits of either bleach, hot sauce, lemon juice, ect ect *you get the idea* take a cigar cutter....and snip off his nipples i would then take a funnle and slide it up his butt and get a jar of leaches and water and give him a nice leach enema *hopping the leaches find a nice home to latch on to* i would proabably then JUST set his hands and feet on fire for shits and giggles i would then take a nice power drill and drill a few holes in each knee cap till they poped hm then proly roll him on him stomach iam sure hes not ganna be much of a fight if i untie him then take something along the lines of a peeler for appels or potatoes and skin his back a lil bit...i would prolly be bored by then so for shits and giggles one last time i would find a way to get a hold of a good amount of fire ant and dump them on this head and then afixiate him....

Like the taser. I am borderline hypoglycemic so that one would be baaad for me.

I'm confused. I just spent the last 30 minutes looking up a link between tasers and Hypoglycemia -- because I have severe Hypoglycemia/pre-Diabetes. I'm on a glucose meter it's so bad ...

But anyway, I didn't find anything. Just a lot of lawsuits filed when Police taser someone in a blood sugar episode thinking they are intoxicated and a threat.

There's no physical link to tasers and Hypoglycemia, or Diabetes for that matter.

Gimp that was awesome...

I used to be all anti torture or even jail but if you put someone like this in jail they will get beat up anyway so its sorta the same...

After hearing how many people are released for violent crime and end up doing it again to someone else....

Torture might not be such a bad thing.

I heard the taser makes you hypoglycemic and that there are a few lawsuits?

Edited by Homicidalheathen

Gimp that was awesome...

I used to be all anti torture or even jail but if you put someone like this in jail they will get beat up anyway so its sorta the same...

After hearing how many people are released for violent crime and end up doing it again to someone else....

Physical torture may be cool...be mental torture is much worse...a little "reconditioning" for our convicts is in order.

Tasers hurt...but I haven't noticed any health problems, at least in my case. Ambulance chasers have been making the police in Madison very angry with their tactics. There have been hundreds of law suits against the Madison police where the people claim that a certain condition that they have plus this medication plus alcohol plus the taser made them suffer this problem. Taser inflict pain...and that is it, except for VERY rare cases.

Yes.. Yes I could... & The punishment would defiantly fit the crime..

An eye for an eye & tooth for a tooth till the fucker is toothless & blind...

I am the wrong person to piss off in that manner.. I am hanging out on the edge most of the time anyhow...

If someone fucked with my child, my husband, or Me Mom.. They would be done.

Gimp that was awesome...

thank ya..

and it would be to a degree depending on what the person has done i couldnt do this to someone who just didnt something that was like kill another man for knowing fucking his wife her something but somthing along the lines of sexually abusing and killing a child i could do somthing like this to them it all depends to the dergree of the crime..

It doesn't MAKE one hypoglycemic. The lawsuits are people who were tasered during Hypoglycemic episodes when the cops thought they were intoxicated and a threat to them and others.

A taser has no effect on how your body processes sugars.

In terms of those who purposefully inflict pain on others, I have no problem with the punishment fitting the crime.

I don't think I could actually do it, unless it was one of my loved-ones who was the victim of the crime and I was fueled by extreme vengance. However, for example, hearing about a pedophile who was castrated in an unusual way would not make me flinch in the slightest.

As for me, I will admit I want my pound (or 60) of flesh for certain crimes. However, unless we have a way to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt (i.e. telepathic scans, or constant monitoring (not liking that idea at all,)) I have to tolerate what is codified in law for punishment.

Though remember what Dostoevesky said, "The way a society can be judged is in the way it treats its criminals."

Edited by torn asunder
removed quote of deleted post...

• 2 months later...
Guest Megalicious

Yes I could. I know I could. If anyone ever did anything to harm Kee, or the people I really care about. I could. I have the mental ability (or flaw one would say) to sub-humanize people. Allowing me to be capable of all sorts of things other people would have a moral problem with.

As for me, I will admit I want my pound (or 60) of flesh for certain crimes. However, unless we have a way to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt (i.e. telepathic scans, or constant monitoring (not liking that idea at all,)) I have to tolerate what is codified in law for punishment.

Though remember what Dostoevesky said, "The way a society can be judged is in the way it treats its criminals."

I completely agree with this.

Anyway, there is only really one person in this world that I would love to torture in the most horrifying ways possible.

I think George Carlin summed it up best

You wanna hear a really cool torture that the Romans invented? They also used it as a form of capital punishment, it's *really* creative. They would take the guy in question, stuff him in a burlap sack, seal the sack up real tight and throw it in the river. But, and here's the creative part, inside the sack, with the guy, they would put a dog, a monkey, and a snake. Okay? A dog, a monkey, and a snake. That's fucking creative! Imagine being inside a burlap sack, underwater, in the dark, sitting next to a drowning monkey. Think he'd be moving around a little bit? The dog would be going apeshit, we know that. And the snake? Well, he'd probably be getting curious about what all the activity was inside the sack. He might do anything. Whatever he did would probably involve venom and his teeth. You know what you'd be doing? You'd be praying to God that the snake bit the monkey and the dog ate the snake.