The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

They actually three DDR games for Wii if I'm not mistaken. Also, all of the fans thought that DDR was going to be discontinued on xBox and never come out for PS3 because it was supposed to be released in November, but it never happened, it just seemingly fell off the planet. Low and behold I was in Game Stop about a week ago and saw on their upcoming releases list that both are due out in March :happy: .

Oh and Wii DDR has Flock of Seagulls. You now must buy it.

Within a few months I'm going to be throwing down three-hundred dollars on this bad bitch right here:

IMG_3802.jpg

And you can come over and stomp on the glory of it to your heart's desire.

I don't really know you but I wanna come over!

Okay my before pic was taken like last year sometime. I weighed about 220. The pic I am posting, well it is now. I won't say how much I weigh now but I still have about 30 lbs to go. I still feel like the before pic though.post-3955-126687809771_thumb.jpg Before (I was at karaoke LOL) and the bottom one is after (getting ready for CC at a friend's house on the 13th of February.)

post-3955-126687813537_thumb.jpg

Edited by kat

They actually three DDR games for Wii if I'm not mistaken. Also, all of the fans thought that DDR was going to be discontinued on xBox and never come out for PS3 because it was supposed to be released in November, but it never happened, it just seemingly fell off the planet. Low and behold I was in Game Stop about a week ago and saw on their upcoming releases list that both are due out in March :happy: .

Within a few months I'm going to be throwing down three-hundred dollars on this bad bitch right here:

IMG_3802.jpg

You're not fat!

...not as skinny as you want...but, YOU'RE NOT FAT!

I don't really know you but I wanna come over!

Cherny is uber-cool peoples!..& on my side of town...we should do a party thing!

IMG_3802.jpg

Holy crap! I've been waiting a freaking YEAR AND A HALF for that darned DDR for PS3 to come out.. Grrrr!!!! Maybe I'll just camp out at your place and play DDR, always more fun when you have others around to challenge you.

BTW, you looked fantastic at Dirty! :)

You asked for it.... *takes deep breath*

you can tell in my face now :p

You look fantastic! Keep up the good work! :)

Okay my before pic was taken like last year sometime. I weighed about 220. The pic I am posting, well it is now. I won't say how much I weigh now but I still have about 30 lbs to go. I still feel like the before pic though.post-3955-126687809771_thumb.jpg Before (I was at karaoke LOL) and the bottom one is after (getting ready for CC at a friend's house on the 13th of February.)

Awesome! Good job!!!

So I'm going to schedule myself to work six nights in a row in order to have eight days off. My last shift of the stretch will be Tuesday night, so the next night I will go to Fight conditioning class at 7:45. But even before that class there is another Krav Maga level 1 class at 6pm until 7pm giving me 45 minutes between classes. I want to take both in one night. Does that seem like a bit much to anyone? Maybe I'm just crazy..