The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

Cause and effect?

LOL< no correlation Spammer...

The Aliens have not Landed...however, they have sent an advance team this morning...I fear the Mothership may not be far behind...

:wink

fyi, my silly scale must be losing it's damn mind...it said 208 this morning....all three times I jumped on it. No matter what direction I attacked it from. The belt is officially on it's last notch. :happydance

LOL< no correlation Spammer...

The Aliens have not Landed...however, they have sent an advance team this morning...I fear the Mothership may not be far behind...

:wink

fyi, my silly scale must be losing it's damn mind...it said 208 this morning....all three times I jumped on it. No matter what direction I attacked it from. The belt is officially on it's last notch. :happydance

...what the fuck are you doing on that thing?? Wasn't YESTERDAY weigh in day?? :rant:

This rant brought to you by the friendly neighborhood schizo...DO have a nice day. ;)

...what the fuck are you doing on that thing?? Wasn't YESTERDAY weigh in day?? :rant:

The OFFICIAL day is Thursday Rev. But, but it's right there...in my bathroom...taunting me. So I jumped on the bastard! :jamin

This rant brought to you by the friendly neighborhood schizo...DO have a nice day. ;)

About to eat my second orange 1/2...I'm spreading out my small portions in an effort to "trick my metabolism" and drinking lots of water.

My damned dirty scale said 210 this morning...I think it's trying to tease me. But my pants are riding kinda loose. regardless, Thursday morings are my "official weigh in" days.

:rant: ...what the fuck are you doing on that...oH...I already did that rant today?....oK...ne'ermind...stay off the scale...OR..we'll have to take it away...& you can use it over here 1 time a week. :rtfm:

I don't even have a scale in my house...I just look in the mirror and say: "I'd like to be down to 160 today" and go with that :whistle:. So right now, I'm 160 because I told myself this, and I wouldn't lie to me, so it must be true :p. Edited by Chernobyl

No no...a lil dick will follow you around, like a stalker leprechaun.

So let me get this straight, I'll gain a little 1 1/2" leprechaun stalker named dick? woah! *gets out pen to sign up*

Edited by hunhee

Anything in a package is the devil,

you must be recommending the raw food diet then, yes? i mean seriously how the hell are people with a life supposed to not eat any prepackaged foods? yes, a lot of them are crap, but if you spend some time on your first "healthy" shopping trip and read labels, you can find a lot of healthy foods that are prepackaged. also, consider that the things most people take issue with (chemicals & such) are typically only one of maybe 5-10 items *all of which* total less than 2% of the total ingredients of the food item. that means, for example, in 8oz of "stuff" if there are 5 items that make up the 2%, then only 0.032 oz is that particular bad thing.

seriously, considering most people aren't even watching what they eat, i really think scaring them away from healthier-yet-easy-to-make foods is detrimental to their goals. i mean, if people can go whole-foods only, more power to them! i've yet to meet one person who was able to go from eating crap, to eating nothing but whole, "real" foods, and maintain it for any length of time. moderation is the key. maybe figure out what the worst thing you currently eat is, and replace that one thing with a healthier alternative. next week (or two weeks) replace another.

hell, i mean, if you can track your calories, and know that you're under your goal, and still getting a good ratio of protein/carbs/fats, there isn't even anything wrong with having a little (1/2 cup = @150 cal) ice cream 2-3 times a week. bryers is all-natural, so no chemical worries, etc.

point is, no matter what you do, work to improve your diet each week, rather than drastically changing it. just like easing into exercise, you'll be much more likely to stick with it if you take it slow.

and cherny, apologies if i seem to be picking on you - i'm not, you just have provided me with some good subject matter on which to expound! :wink

you must be recommending the raw food diet then, yes? i mean seriously how the hell are people with a life supposed to not eat any prepackaged foods? yes, a lot of them are crap, but if you spend some time on your first "healthy" shopping trip and read labels, you can find a lot of healthy foods that are prepackaged. also, consider that the things most people take issue with (chemicals & such) are typically only one of maybe 5-10 items *all of which* total less than 2% of the total ingredients of the food item. that means, for example, in 8oz of "stuff" if there are 5 items that make up the 2%, then only 0.032 oz is that particular bad thing.

seriously, considering most people aren't even watching what they eat, i really think scaring them away from healthier-yet-easy-to-make foods is detrimental to their goals. i mean, if people can go whole-foods only, more power to them! i've yet to meet one person who was able to go from eating crap, to eating nothing but whole, "real" foods, and maintain it for any length of time. moderation is the key. maybe figure out what the worst thing you currently eat is, and replace that one thing with a healthier alternative. next week (or two weeks) replace another.

hell, i mean, if you can track your calories, and know that you're under your goal, and still getting a good ratio of protein/carbs/fats, there isn't even anything wrong with having a little (1/2 cup = @150 cal) ice cream 2-3 times a week. bryers is all-natural, so no chemical worries, etc.

point is, no matter what you do, work to improve your diet each week, rather than drastically changing it. just like easing into exercise, you'll be much more likely to stick with it if you take it slow.

and cherny, apologies if i seem to be picking on you - i'm not, you just have provided me with some good subject matter on which to expound! :wink

:bravo

I had a lil' dick once. Then, I divorced him. I lost at least 165lbs of dick.

165lbs of dick is definitely not LITTLE.. ;)

Today's food is..

thealternativebagel.jpg

Not great for you carb watchers, but it's really good for those of us looking out for fat, calories, and fiber. :)

My favorite is the Roasted Onion, which has 110 calories, 0 fat, 7g fiber

Coupled with one of these..

300_82566.jpg

is YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hunhee