New Freakin Game...

Msterbeau

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO FAR...

A girl, dressed in a fascinating long gown with a striped hood attached, found herself at the doorstep to Kwame Kilpatricks mansion. Because of the horible weather... she was soaked by the rain and felt kind of ill.

Convieniently, there was large tree near-by and being that the rain had made her unpresentable she left the house prematurely to take shelter under the cover of the great tree; she felt awkward there and wanted for home-a car passed and she wanted darkeness again:to be invisible-to vanish into the shade of the tree.

During the rainy weather, thunder appeared and she grew frightened. She ran back to the Kilpatrick mansion to knock on the door, panicking like a little child afraid of the boogyman.

"Eh???" She heard from within.

"Fuck! Please hurry! I'm cold, wet, and very hungry!"

(Great game bud...oops i fucked it up....but it least it started with G.)

"How may I be of assistance now, little one," said the Butler with an air of mystery about him.

"I'm cold, wet, and hungry. Can you help me? "

"Just a moment" he murmered aa a sheep squeeled. "Help?... of course my young lassie... come right in..."

"Kwame Kilpatrick lives here, doesn't he?!" she exclaimed as she looked at the pictures and paintings on his darkened wall.

"Lord Kwame the wise?...yes my tender little dow... the master does live here" The response slithered from his pail lips like a seeping ooze.

My goodness, how very creepy the butler was. Creepy, but enticing all at the same time.

(sigh)

Noises came from the up stairs of the house, she could not tell if they were the sound of buckets of corn being pored into the throat of a sick baby seal, or giant vat of olive oil boiling in the corner of a room filled with Baltic whores.

"Oh my! What is that horrible sound?" she asked the butler, fearing that she might have walked into a dangerous situation.

"Precisely the sound of a cunt-shaving competition between various primates you naive, irrelavent, five-franc whore; you've been boorish and casual and now you must be educated in our customs-your arrogant prying is unappreciated: according to docterine you must now be covered in soot..."

"Quit that you must be joking" she responed nervously.

Reaching into her handbag, she discovered that she forgot her electric shaver, and feared that she couldn't join in on this hedonistic ritual.

Somewhere else in the world a little cute kitten exploded.

"Too damned bad about your exploding pussy" said the butler with an evil grin.

Under the beds tenticals appeared

"varyingly little, your pussy will recieve a similar fate unless you cooperate fully-'Little Miss Thaaang'-if that even is your REAL name..."

" W, come on out here boy, there's a gal I'd like ya ta meet-you hear that you ignorant hog-a fuckin' woman, i said-come on out outta there Fuck-Face! "

Xhibit showed up to pimp Kwame's ride. His wheels were in terrible shape from not driving it on his own.

"Yen is my favorite currency but anyway, it's zaney how Kwame secretly bought this ride with tax-payers money and then laid-off all those city workers saying that there wasn't enough money in the budget to pay for them all" said Little-Miss-Thang.

"Zounds!" exclaimed a teenager with a thick British accident

Arthur Fonzarelli (aka TV's "the Fonz") showed up on his bike, snapped his fingers and Little-Miss-Thang hopped on the back and they sped off together-Arthur seemed angry to her and she held the back of his leather tighter to let him know she was still his, but truly, she was having thoughts about "W" the tentacled beast from under the bed even still-she wanted to feel those suction cup covered things inside her.

• 1 year later...

good olr fonze just met his match with the malachie brothers but he needed a team. so he called Richie and the whole Cunningham Family, his nephew Cha-chi, Potsie, Ralph Malph, Leather Tuskedaro, and Mork for reinforcements to the house. Leather tuskedaro had a new gorgeous figure.

good olr fonze just met his match with the malachie brothers but he needed a team. so he called Richie and the whole Cunningham Family, his nephew Cha-chi, Potsie, Ralph Malph, Leather Tuskedaro, and Mork for reinforcements to the house. Leather tuskedaro had a new gorgeous figure.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HEY SHE HAD A GEORGEOUS FRONT 'YOU KNOW WHAT'S'.

• 1 month later...

Archived