PWABTEEOAOLIRO pubcrawl for $1 beers @Lily's

Guest greyhalo

Would anyone be up for this on Monday, Dec. 29? Tomorrow will probably be nutty for some people due to the impending holiday. It will also be VERY cold again. But, I'd like to go there the week after...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyhalo

The $1.00 beers are from 8 pm until midnight. They also have an all-you-can-eat fish fry on Monday nights for $9.99. I think it's probably best if people just come on their own instead of making a reservation.

Guest greyhalo

Are eastsiders excluded? Cuz I would go if'n I received permission to a) crash at someone's pad (I won't be driving if I have multiple beers) and b) permission to go into work late, cuz like, 9am ain't happenin.

Everyone is invited.

I'll be heading to work at 11 am the next day. You're welcome to stay at my place. I won't really be drinking anyway. Maybe you could drive to my place to meet me, and we could go to the brewery together...?

Everyone is invited.

I'll be heading to work at 11 am the next day. You're welcome to stay at my place. I won't really be drinking anyway. Maybe you could drive to my place to meet me, and we could go to the brewery together...?

Sounds like a plan! Now, I need only the date so that I can beg my bosses. And I mean beg. Or maybe bribe.

Guest greyhalo

Sounds like a plan! Now, I need only the date so that I can beg my bosses. And I mean beg. Or maybe bribe.

Tell them you have a doctor's appointment? Nothing wrong with white lies--when it comes to work...

No. Can't help it. I am honest. Horribly horribly awfully honest. I could get so much farther ahead in life if only I knew how to lie.

I always keep things mysterious, with glimpses of scary shit, then they never ask me stuff, because they're afraid to know the details. I just simply tell them I need time off, but then again, until this year, I never took time off.

*shrugs*

Guest greyhalo

I hope everyone who makes it out to Lily's tomorrow has a great time. I wish I could go, but it'll be quite late by the time I get back to Royal Oak tomorrow night.

Guest greyhalo

I'm bailing for this Monday too... I'm trying not to get sick for NYE... BUT next time, I should have the stamina to guzzle cheap beer with the rest of you.

It might be more enjoyable to hang out after the holiday season, when things are a bit less hectic. I didn't know until recently that I'd be getting my friend from the airport tomorrow night. Surprises keep springing up on me...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH! I so wanted to go, but "family" pre-empts. Sorry. I'm being carted off to Pinckney to meet with my unfortunately named "uncle," Dick Pullen. It'll be good though. Haven't seen him and Aunt Carol and Dave and Tammy in AGES!

Hope everybody has a blast. I want details come Tuesday. Or if not details, then some damn good fiction anyway.