The DGN Member idenitfication thread.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I'm terribly non photogenic. I've only ever had about 2 pictures of my I actually liked. *L* and everyone says I don't look like my pics.. but I think I do!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels as though I take a bad pic. Nienna, however, is full of shit. She's gorgeous!

Rowr. I just like guys in glasses I guess. And shaved heads....

I don't see a topic like this so I thought I'd start one.  Maybe make it sticky Troy?

It seems that members have some trouble finding others when they go to CC, Luna, etc...    If you want other members to be able to find you, please put up a good quality, RECENT photo of your damn fine self up here so people can easily find out who to look for at the clubs.  It might be helpful to share a little information too... Height, body type... How you typically dress..etc.    Also... update if your look changes significantly.

I'll go first.

5'8" average/athletic build.  I DO wear glasses most of the time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lilith :arrow i wear glasses too

Lestat :arrow never takes his glasses off

we are most likley found sitting near the DGN area Between the first pillar and the second

or

if you are standing at the doorway to the dance floor if you go all the way to the right and walk toward the balcony we sit and dance right there by the speakers, same side as the dj booth just all the way down at the end of the benches.

we are there every other friday, so Friday 5-20-2005 we will most likley be there

we are friendly and like to meet DGN'rs

lilith

Edited by lestat_and_lilith

We are going Sat with a pagan friend and want everyone to say HI!!! Hi.

lilith  :arrow

Lestat  :arrow

we are most likley found sitting near the DGN area Between the first pillar and the second

or

if you are standing at the doorway to the dance floor if you go all the way to the right and walk toward the balcony we sit and dance right there by the speakers, same side as the dj booth just all the way down  at the end of the benches.

we are friendly and like to meet DGN'rs

lilith

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The deceiving part about Nienna's picture is that you form this notion of her being short because it's taken from above, but that's really not the case.  Or maybe it is and she just wears 12" platforms...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not! I'm 5'9!

We are going Sat with a pagan friend and want everyone to say HI!!!  Hi.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i get every other friday night off work and i go my mother in law to take the kids on most of those fridays..... other wise thisng have to be planned and "special" for us to get out n about now a days, Not like it used to be, my mother in law just cant handle having the kids to much any more do to health problems, on a brighter note my oldest will be 12 in two years (free baby sitter/ well maybe not totally free i might have to bribe him but it will sure be cheaper then the girl around the block), then maybe we will start to have more of a fun night life again! :woot:

lilith

Guest MsMaldoror

No wonder why no one sees me at CC--with all of these tall members standing around... I'm only like 5'3" (and a half), and I don't wear heels. Everyone spots Troy because he's...a giant... :ohmy:

I do not! I'm 5'9!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No wonder why no one sees me at CC--with all of these tall members standing around...  I'm only like 5'3" (and a half), and I don't wear heels.  Everyone spots Troy because he's...a giant... :ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah... he makes me feel little.. That's hot.

No wonder why no one sees me at CC--with all of these tall members standing around...  I'm only like 5'3" (and a half), and I don't wear heels.  Everyone spots Troy because he's...a giant... :ohmy:

I'll see ya... I'm not all that tall myself. I'm used to being with people from the lower altitudes... :tongue: