Your dream hair color...

Eevee

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Megalicious

I believe I had already said this in a different thread but ....

WHITE!! I have always wanted white hair. It's pretty much the only color I HAVEN'T had and that is only because my hair is so dark naturally that it would fall out and die if I ever tried LOL.

69225932.IlklYIcz.jpg

gwen.jpg

I only wish I could get my hair this colour of platinum, without it falling out of my head!

I had my hair that shade of platinum for years.. thinking about giving it another try soon. I always prepare myself when I first bleach my hair if it's been awhile since doing it, that hair is going to "melt" out. And it does but I usually do it in two steps which helps a little.

I absolutely love platinum blondes!

:rant:

DO NOT DO IT BY YOURSELF!

YOUR HAIR IS TOO LONG!

YOU WILL BURN IT!

I GIVE AN ALMOST DEFINITE GRANTEE!

PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME!!!!

:rant:

oh don't worry, love, I wouldn't dare try thay by meself... I'd get someone who has experience to do it... IF i had the guts to do it, that is...

If I got the supplies, would someone help me out? :) and then die it the color that I want it to be? *bats eyelashes*

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

Evee PLEASE do the BLUE!! I'm a huge animae nerd lolo and have always loved Blue hair and I think you would look beautiful with blue hair. I would love to walk into city one saturday and see a pretty little blue haired girl standing there.lol :bow:drool:w00t:

Hahaha!

Thanks.

I just don't know what I could do about work...any suggestions?

Jynxxx:

It looks pretty!

:wub:

Not sure I don't even wear My nail polish to work, I work with a bunch old ass guys who aren't feelin My lifestyle. What kinda place do U work? public? private?

Public. The giftshop at St. Mary's Hospital. :laugh:

Eleven was saying that she'd wear a hair wrap or something like that...but I dunno.

Oh, btw.

When I told my mom I was trying to figure out a way to keep my red hair...but also have blonde hair, she made a face. She said that she blames my red hair for me going out all the time and clubbing and all that. :rofl: She said that red hair was the hair color of "evil children". She was half joking. But still.

She said I was more innocent with my blonde hair.

But its not like I'm screwing people every time I go to the club!

:laugh:

Oh, btw.

When I told my mom I was trying to figure out a way to keep my red hair...but also have blonde hair, she made a face. She said that she blames my red hair for me going out all the time and clubbing and all that. :rofl: She said that red hair was the hair color of "evil children". She was half joking. But still.

She said I was more innocent with my blonde hair.

But its not like I'm screwing people every time I go to the club!

:laugh:

Yes because we all know " ginger children have no souls" lol But yea I think the hair wrap Idea is good, u could so pull it off and still look "normal" lmfao.