Your dream hair color...

Eevee

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

I went from black to organish red to golden blonde back to dark red back to blonde and again back to red, and now I have cut my hair in a completly NEW style and have colored it black, and that was all in one month.... I cant ever leave my hair one way! i look like the girlfriend from the movie the mummy returns... the mummys girlfriend, or so atleast I have been told

Edited by raven_black

This

vampred5.jpg

or this:

437739877_c89b278c53.jpg

I could definately get away with the color in the first pic, but not the second :( I love red though. I just need my hair a bit longer.

I like the second one for you I think. You could definately pull off that color

tumblr_l0iuymMZui1qbxvd1o1_400.jpg

I just may be able to pull that one off in a year or two, naturally. All the siblings on my mother's side of the family were completely white by the time they were thirty...however, I am a generation removed. Have two really awesome pure white strands thusfar. Here's hoping <3

I got some Manic Panic Vampire Red hair dye at sally's a couple days ago. I ended up dying my hair twice because the first time around the color didn't take in my roots. I do absolutely love the color. Wish I could find something more permanent. This pic is after the first attempt.

post-3924-127949158461_thumb.jpg

Edited by KatRN05

I just may be able to pull that one off in a year or two, naturally. All the siblings on my mother's side of the family were completely white by the time they were thirty...however, I am a generation removed. Have two really awesome pure white strands thusfar. Here's hoping <3

:wink

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Megalicious

This seems like the right place for this:

4866701195_604541461e.jpg

Just out of curiosity, is this color lusty lavender? I dyed a friends hair last night and it looks almost the exact same color.

I have a bottle of Special Effects Blue Velvet, Deep Purple and toner siting on my desk. I just haven't decided if I am going all color or going to take one large panel- I was thinking even of leaving it just white. Hmmmm.... I'm so indecisive.

Just out of curiosity, is this color lusty lavender? I dyed a friends hair last night and it looks almost the exact same color.

I have a bottle of Special Effects Blue Velvet, Deep Purple and toner siting on my desk. I just haven't decided if I am going all color or going to take one large panel- I was thinking even of leaving it just white. Hmmmm.... I'm so indecisive.

It was just spray in stuff. My lifestyle doesn't lend itself to having bizarre colored hair for more than a couple days. I think the color was called violet. I only colored the front pieces.

• 3 weeks later...