DGN sushi get-together

Guest greyhalo

DGN sushi night  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greyhalo

OK, so I'm thinking Monday, Dec. 15 would be a good day. Otherwise, we're running into the holidays during the following two weeks. Is 7 PM OK?

Little Tree Sushi Bar

(248) 586-0994

107 S Main St.--Royal Oak, MI 48067

This place is a little pricey, so plan on spending at least $20. for dinner. They also have some dishes from other Asian countries.

Those of you who can't make it or don't like sushi--we'll try to plan some other dinner get-togethers, OK?

People will have to let me know in advance if they want to go so I can make a reservation. PM me, and I'll give you my cell number in case you run into trouble getting there.

OK, so I'm thinking Monday, Dec. 15 would be a good day. Otherwise, we're running into the holidays during the following two weeks. Is 7 PM OK?

People will have to let me know in advance if they want to go so I can make a reservation. PM me, and I'll give you my cell number in case you run into trouble getting there.

HOORAY!

it's on my calendar!

This place is a little pricey, so plan on spending at least $20. for dinner. They also have some dishes from other Asian countries.

$20.00?? I have rarely gotten out of a sushi bar for less that $60. What can I say, I enjoy my sushi. And it is the week of my birthday too.

Little Tree Sushi Bar

(248) 586-0994

107 S Main St.--Royal Oak, MI 48067

Those of you who can't make it or don't like sushi--we'll try to plan some other dinner get-togethers, OK?

sounds good to me...

just call her out a school man iam sure the high-school will let her out for a long lunch...oh wait thats goth brooks my bad mster

:rofl:

Also ...

I'm on greyhalo's team simply because she has the coolest mascot ever: The Killer Attack Flying Squirrel of Death!

I should be able to make dinner, but can't stay late as I have to work early the next morning.

Guest greyhalo

WTF i stil didnt hear anything about these temas yet who's team iam i gana be on? and why are there teams is there sum kinda contest going on iam looooost heeeeelp

I don't know what's going on for sure either. Read Mean Salley's posts in the thread. I think he and Rev. want to meet at the Middle Eastern restaurant next door.

L I T T L E T R E E !

that was what you were thinking of, yes? right next door to beirut gardens!

i like little tree because ...

a) they serve alcohol

b) they have noodles and other non-raw-fish dishes for friends of sushi lovers.

it's a bit pricey, but it's a nice place :-)

and oh yeah, count me in for the dgn sushifest!

v

!!!! GODZILLA ROLLS WITH TEMPURA BATTER LIGHTLY FRIED ON THE OUTSIDE!!!! :drool: *faint*

Archived