Would You Tell?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsMaldoror

:wink

But, is it mutual? I love it when things go well!

I mean, you don't have to say. Just wink or something!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, how much candy is good for you?

Eye candy is just the same. I'm not saying that good looking people are not worth the effort, but most eye candy is just that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You speak the truth about eye candy. One time I was staring at this beautiful women and the next day I had a cavity in my retina. My fovea was sore for a week after that.

Well, how much candy is good for you?

Eye candy is just the same. I'm not saying that good looking people are not worth the effort, but most eye candy is just that.

Ah...but it's just one piece we're talking about here. and the possibility of having that one peice over and over again for the rest of your life. :wink

OK...Enough with the candy metaphors...

If I had a chance to be with someone I thought was hot... AND they were available and willing to have a realtionship... I'd do it in an instant... Assuming there was good chemistry....

I do agree, however, that many "hot" people that I meet, are not really suitable for a relationship.. Not with me.

Most everyone here has made it known that they have one or more crushes here on the board. My questions are:

Have you told your crush that you're crushing on them?

If not, why?

Do you feel as though your crush wouldn't be happy to know?

Do you know if anyone is crushing on you?

What would you do/how would you react upon getting together with your crush for the 1st time?

The crush thread got so many responses, as well as triggered some new thoughts and ideas. Don't be afraid to answer. It's not like you're giving up the identity of the person(s)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the past when I've had crushes I'd never consider telling. One reason being simple shyness, but the other reason being that I think sometimes that "vibe" is kind of obvious with me, so if the other person wasn't doing something about it, they probably weren't all that interested and I wouldn't want to make for an awkward situation by bringing it up...

Archived