Would You Tell?

Well I come to dgn so I don't have to go to CC and save $3. 

and by the way this is an announcement to everyone.  Stop sending me PM's telling me how much you love me.

Examples of what I am talking about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

omg you r to freakin funny...... :grin ......

as for crushes on dgn i have none and i have no idea if any one is crushing on me or lestat.

My life is so full :erm

lilith

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

!) fear of rejection, 2) fear of intimacy, 3) fear of embarrassement 4) fear of a hook up,  I am just full of fear I guess.  I don't think anyone would approach me I am like 40 years old and married.  Oh and a sicko.  Ha.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't fear rejection, intimacy, embarrassment, hooking up. I'm also amost 40 years old and married. Life is short, I'm sick. So what!

He's waiting for the right time to announce his affection for me in the fisting thread. 

I'm not happy about it either.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well you already know how much i want to fist you so i don't have to tell you that again. :ohmy:

ew

Guest MsMaldoror

Way to go! You're never too old to have fun.

I don't fear rejection, intimacy, embarrassment, hooking up. I'm also amost 40 years old and married. Life is short, I'm sick. So what!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's up with everyone mentioning fisting on here lately?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish I had never heard of this practice. I admit I'm probably the most conservative member of DGN as far as sex goes, but I still like reading the threads....lately a few of them make me almost gag.

no offense to the fisters.

Guest MsMaldoror

I could care less about what others do--fisting, bloodletting, eating feces, whatever. More than anything, I guess I'm just amused... Fisting in particular has been a hot topic this week. I'm going to post a thread about something like cannibalism or necrophilia just to see what people have to say about it...

I wish I had never heard of this practice.  I admit I'm probably the most conservative member of DGN as far as sex goes,  but I still like reading the threads....lately a few of them make me almost gag.

no offense to the fisters.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, the last crush I had was in 1997. I told her on her last day working with me at Harmony House. She had told me that she met someone just recently and it was going somewhere. She was quite nice about it, though and it kind of closed the door on an emotional trauma that happened during my teen years. After that, I don't feel the need to pursue such things. Not saying I'm better, just that I do not comprehend such things and analysis would be detrimental to such a thing. So, music is my love and I never get crushed by it!

I could care less about what others do--fisting, bloodletting, eating feces, whatever.  More than anything, I guess I'm just amused...  Fisting in particular has been a hot topic this week.  I'm going to post a thread about something like cannibalism or necrophilia just to see what people have to say about it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am terribly amused by people's sexual habits. The more deviant, the more amusing. I have... shit on my hard drive that would seriously make most of the people who post on this board's heads explode. I have been saving bad, horrible, unspeakable shit for years. The eel thing I mentioned in another thread... I have a video of that. It is real.

Of course, none of it is appropriate on this forum, but I may elect to put it together and post in on my livejournal sometime. I keep thinking about putting together a zip file called "Pandora's Box" and just unleashing it on the world. Ugg. Terrible stuff I have seen!

my husband collects all that stuff on his computer too. He likes trying gross other people out as much as possible, I think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't so much collect gross stuff as I do... stuff that... is just mind blowing. A lot of it is non-sexual, but jaw dropping all the same. I am not terribly amused by "gross" stuff. I don't share most of it either, because it almost seems socially irresponsible. I feel like I need to archive that crap because of how unbelievable it is, but fear for the world because it exists.

Archived