hi all of you. Do any of you like vampires. I think theyre cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes :)

I collect vampire movies, vampire anime, TV shows, lots of things like that. I've got everything from goofy stupid ones to elegant sexy ones.

My favorite is actually the Forever Knight TV series. Some think it's cheesy but I love it so much I'm saving up for the entire set of DVDs.

I'm going to request that you not be rude here. Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh sorry, my bad. I don't want to be RUDE on the internet and possibly OFFEND somebody.

Sometimes in life things can't always be happy hearts, rainbows, lollipops, and gum drops.

Sometimes people are mean, rude and obnoxious and you gotta learn to deal with them.

God forbid you guys actually have to THINK and DEFEND yourself.

Good lord. Oh wait, I dont wanna offend any religious freaks here. My bad.

BTW - I'm diggin the Britney Spears Sig. Nope, not so much.

Oh sorry, my bad. I don't want to be RUDE on the internet and possibly OFFEND somebody.

Sometimes in life things can't always be happy hearts, rainbows, lollipops, and gum drops.

Sometimes people are mean, rude and obnoxious and you gotta learn to deal with them.

God forbid you guys actually have to THINK and DEFEND yourself.

Good lord. Oh wait, I dont wanna offend any religious freaks here. My bad.

BTW - I'm diggin the Britney Spears Sig. Nope, not so much.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow......gg on being a bad person. I don't think you fit in with this board.....or rational society.

Please stop calling me a bad person that is just plain mean.

And calling someone names because you feel like judging them without a scrap of evidence either way is NOT mean? You may not be a bad person, but you aren't one many people here are going to be interested in dealing with based on your comments .

Life is not always pleasant, easy or fun, but that doesn't give you the right to come in here and fuck with people... and then have it excused as "life".

And calling someone names because you feel like judging them without a scrap of evidence either way is NOT mean?  You may not be a bad person, but you aren't one many people here are going to be interested in dealing with based on your comments .

Life is not always pleasant, easy or fun, but that doesn't give you the right to come in here and fuck with people...  and then have it excused as "life".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You all need to grow some big hairy obnoxious balls and quit being such pussies.

DGN is setup intentionally to be a haven from overly rude/obnoxious people.

DGN expects at least a minimum of tact and manners. Do we always get that from all members all the time? No. Do we ban people for a few random rude comments? No. But if it becomes a pattern, its better that they just move along.

We do argue, and occasionally we do insult one another , but if it goes on for an extended period , or is deemed just too rude, those people wont be around long.

The DGN staff, what is and isn't "allowed" on DGN. If you want to be rude and insulting, that's fine no ones telling anyone how they personally should feel. Its just not wanted on DGN.

There's plenty of boards / email groups that do allow people to openly and purposely be rude, feel free to use them to be abrasive all you want.

DGN Rules and FAQ:

http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?showtopic=131

Archived