Clerical Job

11/18/2008

I am writing to see if you are currently available for a position in Troy, MI. I am looking for a Customer Service Representative for a contract. If you or anyone you may know of is interested, please email me updated resume at your earliest convenience.

Thank You,

Dorothy Brugal

dorothy.brugal@acsicorp.com

JOB DESCRIPTION

Duration: 6 months

Education: high school diploma or equivalent

Experience: 1-2 years experience in customer service environment. Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and various internet applications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must along with strong telephone, problem solving and analytic skills

Knowledge: MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), use of internet applications, excellent verbal and written communications skills, telephone skills, problem-solving/analytical skills.

Gen duties: job description: under minimum supervision, investigates, resolves, and responds, in oral or written form, to customer inquiries regarding problems with applications, curriculum requirements, training history and various program information. Analyzes individual situations and takes appropriate action to ensure that customer needs are met. Provides necessary follow-up and initiates correspondence. May confer with team leader on non-routine matters. Duties may, include records search, investigating problems/complaints, interpreting policies, preparing responses, correcting records, or providing general information. Term is 6 months.

Comments: this is not an IT help desk position.

Archived