It's So Cold In The D

pheramoans

AWESOMELY BAD VIDEO.

My aunt discovered this by accident while at work, we've been making fun of it for like a week now.

It WILL get stuck in your head so BEWARE!!!!

Also, here's a funny parody/criticism of it:

Poor Detroit, we look so BAD to the youtube community...

*FACEPALM*

:rofl:

Heeeeeeheeeeeheeeeee!!!!!!!

I know the producer of this video.. :rofl: :rofl: He's actually photographed me a few times-- unless there is another Digital Imagez floating around out there..

I'm going to PM him, and ask if he shot this horrible video. 'Tis truly BAD.

P.S. This young lady has completely dispelled the racial stereotype of all African-Americans having great rhythm-- in one fell swoop! Good lord, someone buy this poor creature a metronome!!! :cry

I couldn't believe that they actually made a ringtone for that song. And the woman looked like she was reading off a card as she kept looking away from the camera. And they could have at least practiced the dance moves before shooting so they looked like they knew what they were doing lol. Funny thing is, that this song will probably get around because its getting popular and someone MAY end up picking them up to do a better version of the song. Kinda like instant popularity like that boi who cried about leaving Britney Spears alone.

I was going to post the same response link from that AfricanoBoiShow. That guy is funny, esp this one:

target="_blank

We were singing it pretty much ALL of halloween night because we couldn't get it out of our heads for ANYTHING >.<

My fave part of the parody vid is "Its so cooooold in the kitchen how the fuck am i posed to make my chicken?" xD

I cannot BELIEVE they had a producer for this!! It looks like it was made in someone's backyard. :no:

Archived