if you have the guts

Hahahaha damn the weird things that exist in the far reaches of this website..

I found out tonight that I apparently am so uncrushable that not only was I not mentioned here (no surprise there) but I didn't even get listed in the list of girls on the board! I think I post a little more than that, to be completely forgotten about! Oh, le sigh. However will I survive? :X

(笑)

I have a crush on Helena's clothes.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out tonight that I apparently am so uncrushable that not only was I not mentioned here (no surprise there) but I didn't even get listed in the list of girls on the board! I think I post a little more than that, to be completely forgotten about! Oh, le sigh. However will I survive? :X

(笑)

.....but I did dance with you on New Years Eve... :wub:

I crush on you, Helena! Skating goddess--were you wearing bloomers under that skirt?

Of course! I always wear bloomers...you can see them in most of the pictures.. :unsure: They aren't supposed to show that much! Grrr..... hahaha I love those bloomers (they are pink! how could I not?) but they are too long... :X

Eh. Kinda have a crush on myself. I wish I knew a male version of myself that wasn't crazy, every seeming male twin I've met has serious issues.

As it were I also have a crush on troy spiral, just because he's the most powerful one on this board and that's sexy to me. He's like a Sith Lord, or Dracula. Something incredible in its darkness, along those lines. I'm a gold-digging power-hungry wench, what can I say.

Eh. Kinda have a crush on myself. I wish I knew a male version of myself that wasn't crazy, every seeming male twin I've met has serious issues.

As it were I also have a crush on troy spiral, just because he's the most powerful one on this board and that's sexy to me. He's like a Sith Lord, or Dracula. Something incredible in its darkness, along those lines. I'm a gold-digging power-hungry wench, what can I say.

what man could resit that..that turns every man on a chick that loves another mans money and power shit if i could only find a girl like that life would be awesome =P

No one crushes on me either, except for my husband lol (btw, I'm sure you have many crushing on you!)

Oh no. I'm everyone's Mom. Wait...does that make me something like "Stacey's Mom?"

I'd be crushing on her as well if it weren't for the poo, lol.

Ask her if her teeth are real. You MAY be able to get past the poo.

ORANGE_CRUSH_sample_02_by_7Klaus.jpg

ORANGE_CRUSH_sample_03_by_7Klaus.jpg

Orange_crush__Crush_Face_by_darkclub.jpg

NO! Is orange crush. Is a series. Found it on deviantart.com. (that's deviant art, not devian tart--thought I should clarify)

Is 1657 images titled orange crush on there.

Looks like poo.

Here's some shit.

OrangeCrush2.jpg

That's what you get after Colon Blow.

I have a crush on Helena's clothes.

Me too! I want bloomers and a new corset!

ask her if her teeth are real LMMFAO oh man ur great mom...damn u being married and such id be like shakespear shit if i lived at ur house papajeff would wake up dead one day and id be like marry mom for i love u muahahah not really just kidding but the teeth comment gawd i love triva night

ask her if her teeth are real LMMFAO oh man ur great mom...damn u being married and such id be like shakespear shit if i lived at ur house papajeff would wake up dead one day and id be like marry mom for i love u muahahah not really just kidding but the teeth comment gawd i love triva night

:ohmy:

Oedipus Wrecks. LOL

*Takes Down 'Room For Rent Sign' on Front Lawn* :shock:

:sofa:

(笑)

you're joking, right?

:sad:

you're joking, right?

Well....um...no...well...I mean... Well, a crush is a little different! Besides, *I* did the initiating there so...yeah... no crushing on me necessarily involved in any way! :p

..she just did not get it...that...she is SOOOOOOOO crushed on...nobody can even bring themselves to say it... :blushing:

OhNo..I've said to much!

I seriously doubt that's the case, silly goat... :p

But even if it were...a girl still likes to hear these things! :secret::blushing:

:sad:

Well....um...no...well...I mean... Well, a crush is a little different! Besides, *I* did the initiating there so...yeah... no crushing on me necessarily involved in any way! :p

Oh come on! I mean, I tried to say, uh.....oh come on, I mean I practically....>.< damnit.... :X:blushing: thats why I didn't....uh.....crap.... :X