if you have the guts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a girly crush on ice queen... hot as hell, also an intelligent and accomplished woman :swoon

I also have a crush on gimp... :kiss

But the real issue is that I love someone else, so I'll be behaving myself from now on. No, he's not on the board, yes he does go to cc from time to time...

The problem is that I am such a flirt, I will have to learn how to be at city club and stay out of trouble! Otherwise i will have to stop going so often. We'll see.

:blushing:

Yes, you are quite the flirt, as am I, and had I not been so distracted.....we would have had even more fun on the dance floor :wink

My flirtatious nature, and going to nightclubs, can get me into a lot of trouble. Fun trouble, but not compatible with the pursuit of anything on a level of "more then casual sex". So, um, ya.....I hear you.

Ice Queen is indeed a queen. :happy:

:queen:

All my lady DGNers are so crushable and each one I have met have a special little crush space in my heart!

I agree with prick all the lady dgn'rs are so crushable. The man definitely has a point. Theres only one tho that I'm particularly fond of both personality and looks but you'll never know she knows it tho.

$$

I keep crushing on the piece of cheese in the mousetrap. I keep getting hurt.

I'm sorry to hear that. I have met u before through homicidal and at city and I think that you would be a hell of a catch for a woman that likes kids. Thanks for looking over my ex wifes daughter(my stepdaughter since her dad never calls and is a crack smoker punk I'm all she knows as a dad) when she was at your house for the picnic marc.

$$

LOL

If you lived on my side of town, I'd totally pick you up for tonight.

:w00t:

I think I've just been accepted by the amazingly awesome Brenda Starr! *swooooon* :swoon:bow

No. You're late.

I'm sorry! :X

I forgot! And I really doubt my mom would've been up for it. Ughhhh.... *pouts*