if you have the guts

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed.

though crushes with me always brighten my mood, and i do concern myself for that person, its still got room to grow, or just peter off into a good friendship.

crushes are positive things none the less

They MOST certainly CAN be...

...O_M_G & I started 8 years ago...as a crush...then freinds...then....well...this is the wrong thread to jack in that direction... :whistle:

I have a crush on Brenda. Yes, I know I am straight, but she is awesome. The roller skating idea just put me over the edge, then there is MCPD, her strength, charisma, and openness. I am glad she is back. Ya, I am being a dork, but I just had to say something. :bow:blushing:

ME TOOO!!! I think I'll marry that hot double scoop of "Better-Than-Moostracks Goodness!!" You heard it here first folks. I'm marrying this woman. She's the bomb! :drool

I have a crush on Brenda. Yes, I know I am straight, but she is awesome. The roller skating idea just put me over the edge, then there is MCPD, her strength, charisma, and openness. I am glad she is back. Ya, I am being a dork, but I just had to say something. :bow:blushing:

*blush*

ME TOOO!!! I think I'll marry that hot double scoop of "Better-Than-Moostracks Goodness!!" You heard it here first folks. I'm marrying this woman. She's the bomb! :drool

Psst....we got married on 3/15 of this year. Ask Marc....

LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

• ~~~~~ Yes, I hope everything is ok now.  Did they find out what was the issue?   Also, I used to be part of that early morning rush hour traffic on I-696 when I worked in Farmington Hills near Novi.  I was always terrified that I would be one of the drivers who hit a deer.  Fortunately, that never happened in all the years I worked out there.   But please keep us informed when you are able to.
    • Oh shit, that's serious. I hope you're doing better now. Is there anything lingering? Wishing you a speedy recovery
    • Vegging out in a hospital room because I had some kind of attack or possible stroke this morning on the way to work. Thankfully, my daughter was in the passenger seat as we work together. I was able to get us off the highway, and she called 911. I am shocked at the amount of traffic that was on 696 at about 6:05 AM.
    • Taking a work break.  It shot up to 83 degrees while I was cutting lawns.  If the mower battery hadn't drained after the blade hit a unearthed root, I would have probably still been cutting more and not realizing I was hitting my Sun exposure limit.   Fortunately, I was back inside in time and didn't suffer a Sun sensitivity flare up.
    • Board Domination Week CXXVII Day 2 - Monday's Top Ranks   1. TronRP - 15 posts 2. Scary Guy - 4 posts 3. know_buddy_kares - 3 posts   Possible Rank Contenders 4. Simon Bar Sinister - 2 posts 5. kat - 1 post

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.