DGN Night @ City Club Sat. Sept 13

DGN @ City Club, Saturday, September 13th

Come. Join us. Meet us. Hang out. We're not that scary in person, really.

Leland City Club

400 Bagley Street

Downtown Detroit

You enter by going through an unmarked door on the First Street side of the Ramada Hotel building, located at 400 Bagley Street in downtown Detroit. The club is at the top of the stairwell. (see picture in the link above in the DGN calendar entry)

All are welcome. Come meet some of us weirdos.

Saturday nights from 10:00 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.

Alcoholic drinks until 2:00 a.m., pop and juices served all night.

Admission is $4

18 and up, 21 to drink with proper ID (no exceptions).

No drugs, weapons, chains or spikes.

We've had reports that the CC parking lot will not break $20 bills or larger, so try to bring smaller bills with you.

Zoom able map to City Club.

MDOT lane closures

(The map isn't quite exact. The Ramada is located within the Bagley, 1st, Cass, Plaza Dr. block.)

In case you don't know the "DGN Corner" is to the right of the bar. Currently theres a table, pillar and long narrow wooden table, impossible to miss. Come say hello. If no one is there, stay there, they will show up.

Note:

If your NOT going this isn't the place to post about it.

If ARE going (or likely going) to CITY CLUB ON SATURDAY this is where you let us know and we encourage you to do so. Not about some other place, some other club or some other thing your doing instead.

Posts that are off topic should be avoided , and may be deleted in pinned topics.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WILL BE THERE AND I'LL HAVE the club decked out with POSTERS, BALLOONS AND ALLOT OF OTHER STUFF FOR MY BIRTHDAY I'LL BE 21. I'll have the hotel too!

I get 10 in free also WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHO IS GONNNA BUY ME A DRINK oR SHOT?

I Will!!! I'm a firm believer in birthday drink karma. :-p Just come up and introduce yourself, theres bound to be SOMEBODY there from DGN who can point you in my direction. I'll be there with Marmee_Noir, and possibly DBK.

Is there anybody thats going that'll be headed out in the general Howell direction afterwards? I can pick DBK up and bring him, but I can't stay out late to be able to take him home because I have to be up early to pick people up to go work at Ren Fest. He'll keep you entertained the entire drive home, guaranteed.

Archived