Exotica 4

Oh and when does it start and when does it end?

I believe the main expo part is happening as we are typing, the fashion show "SLICK" :drool I'm not sure...

The main site is down, so it directs you to the Myspace site... but Noir Halo upkeeps that stuff up.

I don't know what time it starts it doesn't even say on the flyer thingie and the site.. but I won't be able to get there till after 9:30 p.m. but I KNOW it will be going on till 2 a.m. and then it says stuff about "after parties".. :)

Exotica Detroit 4 Myspace site. :)

Edited by hunhee

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, i am definitely going to the masquerade ball tomorrow night, but i would also like to check out the vendor booths etc. i believe that's all happening at clutch cargos, but does anyone know the hours?

i tried the backup site but couldn't find the info!

debating between wearing my gothy halloween costume or something involving a black dress and a red leather mask... hmm...

i hope i get a chance to chat with some of you guys tomorrow night! :grouphug

Quick Post-Friday Report:

Great night...Industrial_Girl_2000 and Ice Queen were absolutely stunning tonight. I made sure I served both of them well. Overall, good night. :)

BTW, I never thought it, but a friend of mine from the DC scene and her boyfriend know people who help run this shindig! I was shocked and amazed that I saw DJ London Shadows and her boyfriend/Manager Larry. She would spin at least once a month at Midnight in DC, and I would drive her home. She introduced me to quite a few people there, and we played catch up on what is going on.

It was an awesome night, and I look forward to getting there tomorrow.

Edited by StormKnight

so, i am definitely going to the masquerade ball tomorrow night, but i would also like to check out the vendor booths etc. i believe that's all happening at clutch cargos, but does anyone know the hours?

i tried the backup site but couldn't find the info!

debating between wearing my gothy halloween costume or something involving a black dress and a red leather mask... hmm...

i hope i get a chance to chat with some of you guys tomorrow night! :grouphug

:cryI'll miss you!

So, another Exotica has come and gone and left its mark........on my ass :whistle

Friday night, I was in the Noir fashion show struttin it in a red latex bikini. That was a blast! I want to go in stage more! I want to thank my lovely DGN friends for their support. Saturday, I didn't even make it to the vendor site after being tied up in a bathtub, whipping a tied up girl, getting tied and whipped by a young girl, and getting my ass all marked up, all for the sake of art ;) Saturday night, I went to the ball, feeling hot, in a red and black latex dress. I was happy to see some more DGNers that night and had a blast meeting all sorts of new people from all over. I can't wait for another event! I wish I could travel more :devil:

So, another Exotica has come and gone and left its mark........on my ass :whistle

Friday night, I was in the Noir fashion show struttin it in a red latex bikini. That was a blast! I want to go in stage more! I want to thank my lovely DGN friends for their support. Saturday, I didn't even make it to the vendor site after being tied up in a bathtub, whipping a tied up girl, getting tied and whipped by a young girl, and getting my ass all marked up, all for the sake of art ;) Saturday night, I went to the ball, feeling hot, in a red and black latex dress. I was happy to see some more DGNers that night and had a blast meeting all sorts of new people from all over. I can't wait for another event! I wish I could travel more :devil:

You were hot in the red and black latex :w00t: