Exotica 4

Photobucket

EXOTICA, presented by Chaos (MI) and Vena (CA), is one of the largest and most prestigious erotic fetish events in the United States. November 7 - 9th, 2008 is "Exotica Detroit 4 featuring Skin Two". Our host is Tim Woodward (UK), publisher of Skin Two Magazine. Former Exotica hostess Emily Marilyn (CA) returns to host the VIP Room, joined by Ruby Luster (FL).

The special VIP Guests confirmed so far include celebrity photographers: Lithium Picnic (TX), Steve Diet Goedde (CA), Perry Gallagher (CA), Tommy O (CA), Larry Bradby (DC), and many more to come. Other renowned personalities confirmed to attend include fetish models: Aradia Ardor (AZ), Vivian Ireene Pierce (OH), Noir Halo (CA), Nicotine (DC), London Shadows (DC), Evelyn Rose (FL), We Are Latex (MI), Hustler video star Charlotte Kelly (CA), and many more to come.

Half a dozen designers have committed to presenting their lines from latex designers Ego Assassin (Canada), Ceres Moon (MA), to fetishwear designers Exquisite Restraint Corsets (CA & LA), Leather Realm (OH), and Grey Gargoyle (VA). Exotica 4 will also mark the official launch of latex couture designer Frenchy LaRue (CA). The shows will take place at Friday night 's party SLICK!, while Saturday night is the EXOTICA SKIN TWO BALL featuring numerous stage shows by the top fetish performers in the nation, and top DJ's such as Stitch from Mushroomhead, Xris from SMack! (NY), as well as Exotica's enormous lineup of regular DJ's.

Each day, the Expo features 35 daytime and 15 night vendor booths from the nation's top fetish and erotic companies, afternoon workshops featuring subjects such as Fetish Photography, Belly Dancing, Rope Suspension, and even Introducing Your Partner to BDSM. The Detroit Erotic Arts Collaborative (DEAC) will also be hosting a 2 day erotic/fetish photoshoot and exhibit with over 100 of the nation's top models and photographers.

With guests expected to arrive from all over the world, especially the UK and Europe, the luxurious Auburn Hills Marrriot will be the host hotel and offering all Exotica guests a huge discount off room rates, as well as a complimentary shuttle bus between all event venues throughout the day and night.

Local media is expected to be hot on the heels of this crowd. Detroit's top rock radio station 89X has already committed to extensive coverage of this event, as have many other radio stations throughout Michigan and Ohio. Local newspapers Real Detroit Weekly and Metro Times will continue to cover the event before and after, as usual. Confirmed national and international magazines covering this event include: Skin Two, Marquis, AVN, XBiz Premiere, Morphine, Hustler's Taboo, Latextra, and numerous industry and entertainment websites including XFanz, Pro Domination International, and Metromix. Attendance at each Exotica has grown steadily to an estimated 3,500 guests at the last one, and we expect that number to increase to at least 4,500 at Exotica 4.

Please note that EXOTICA is a pansexual event that promotes tolerance and acceptance of all lifestyles.

For more information about Exotica and for tickets, please visit our site at: www. exoticadetroit. com

Edited by chaosgypsy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time on Exotica to be announced was lost in a heap of madness that was the world of goth and all those that dwelled in it. Join us live as we go behind the scenes to uncover the attraction to the industrial world in the real time event that is known as Exotica.

And for the second time Black Jack will be attending this event. We will have the exclusive on his conversion in our forum so don't turn that channel cause what's coming up next will definitely be profound right here on the station you love most DGN.

Edited by Black Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Lets face it you cant have a fettish event with out having a prick there. I have been looking foreward to this and am looking to bring a submissive woman on a chain and collar. All interested parties please submit application.

Lets face it you cant have a fettish event with out having a prick there. I have been looking foreward to this and am looking to bring a submissive woman on a chain and collar. All interested parties please submit application.

You don't ask for submissives. You tell them. :p

• 3 weeks later...

Okay all, so who's going on Friday? I am going to try to get there as early as I can, but probably can't arrive until nearly 7 or so, since I work normal grown-up people hours...

I'll be showing up alone since my friend who's going works reeeeally late that night, so I want to know who all is going that I can hang out with Friday!! <3<3

Okay all, so who's going on Friday? I am going to try to get there as early as I can, but probably can't arrive until nearly 7 or so, since I work normal grown-up people hours...

I'll be showing up alone since my friend who's going works reeeeally late that night, so I want to know who all is going that I can hang out with Friday!! <3<3

well i will be there you can hang with me if you like running:)