The Non Issue Disagreement Thread

phee

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many people in this thread that are not me, that apparently get up in the morning and have a hearty bowl of WRONG sprinkled with incorrectness....

I disagree. I wake up every morning and have a big ol' bowl of RIGHTIES with some epic sprinkled on top.

Incorrect, you woke up and ate those sleep walking last night.

I disagree, because I don't understand how I can wake up and then be able to eat something sleep walking after that...does not compute. You need your CPU upgraded again? :tongue:

Edited by Chernobyl

I disagree, because I don't understand how I can wake up and then be able to eat something sleep walking after that...does not compute. You need your CPU upgraded again? :tongue:

I totally disagree, all circuits are working correctly you fell asleep walking.

Edited by Pestilence

Considering I know the person who this guy is based off of, (and considering it's a she,) you are most incorrect in your interpretation.

*Puts on her Dr. Cox voice--nothing below intended as anything but fun*

Dear God, Michele. If I wanted your opinion (and say that actually would happen that I would want something as singularly dull as a "green pepper corer"), I would have brought you the speculum so that you could have an easier time talking out your ass. It may very well be, Shirley, that a woman can hand out the best ass kicking (you would best know since your head is so far in your butt you can read the tread and check for polyps simultaneously) you wall-eyed sushi-eating mongrel, but in this case, you are poorly misinformed. Anyone as amazing as Dr. Cox is likely to be an amalgam of several very strong and memorable characters. There is no one person who is that cool.

Evidence of another influence.

So, unless the female doctor in your acquaintance fathered the beautiful Christa Miller before having a sex change operation, you, newbie, are:

(I don't like to repeat myself, so I put something that amuses me above. BUT YOU'RE STILL WRONG.

And by the way, the fact that they make sushi bite-sized isn't so you wouldn't have to chew it. You should try masticating; I hear that the food tastes better that way.

/End Coxian rant

While that discussion is typical of any surgeon (I should know, I was one,) you have to realize the error of your thought.

The surgeon that inspired the character of the above quaint, (though sterotypical,) diatribe of incorrectness above actually *is* that awesome, (not to mention a full on SILF (surgeon I would like to f***,)) you are most incorrect on this topic.

• 2 weeks later...