How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

like living in the bible belt is killing me. i have ZERO problem with religion...but when i have people trying to force it down my throat it drives me mad.....I'm an Atheist, please leave me alone...my not believing in god isnt hurting you any...i'm not belittling you're faith, i'm not walking up to the Christians and Catholics and Baptists here and name calling or causing harm to them for doin their thing, i'm not hanging outside any places of worship holding up signs trying to promote Atheism ..so please stop telling me i'm going to hell..stop trying to hand out scripture to me...stop trying to get me to go to you're bake sale...you're priest, pastor, or reverend will not and can not cure me of any illness i have,will not make me see the light,and will not save my non existent soul so please let me be.... thats how i feel -.-

I still get nervous clocking into my job because for some reason I STILL get nervous talking to people over the phone I don't know, even after all these years of being a secretary. Luckily for me I'm an amazing actor and nobody can tell but me.

I still get nervous clocking into my job because for some reason I STILL get nervous talking to people over the phone I don't know, even after all these years of being a secretary. Luckily for me I'm an amazing actor and nobody can tell but me.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic