How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

Nostalgic. I took a detour on the way home form Cixs this morning..I am having breakfast at, not only one of my favorite places in Detroit , but THEE first place I ever ate or stay for more than 10 seconds at. It's amazing (but not fair I suppose) to compare myself to well.....myself. I have done so much self growth while here....so much has changed....and yet pieces of the old me remain inact and have flourished .....it's just overwhelming and amazing to think about.

Leaving this late afternoon.....

Giddy about something equally stupid and Gorillaz related. Figured out a mystery surrounding Noodle on the new Plastic Beach album, not realizing the answer was in the music video for their song "El Manana" off Demon Days. Must go tell Timata.

Giddy about something equally stupid and Gorillaz related. Figured out a mystery surrounding Noodle on the new Plastic Beach album, not realizing the answer was in the music video for their song "El Manana" off Demon Days. Must go tell Timata.

I feel like being social, but am being forced to not be. Hate being an adult sometimes, scratch that, most of the time. Such a restriction on freedom, I wish I were in high school when I got to come and go as a I pleased, didn't have to clean, was more productive, more well-liked, didn't have to share my car and got to PARTY when I wanted!

WAH! ROFL I know...cry about it, right? :tongue:

I feel like being social, but am being forced to not be. Hate being an adult sometimes, scratch that, most of the time. Such a restriction on freedom, I wish I were in high school when I got to come and go as a I pleased, didn't have to clean, was more productive, more well-liked, didn't have to share my car and got to PARTY when I wanted!

WAH! ROFL I know...cry about it, right? :tongue:

Guest Megalicious

Empathy, I just read the most beautiful poem, for an unexpected source- funny how people surprise you everyday.

Happy New Year everyone! I'm hoping this one will be better than the last. Who ever you are, where ever you find yourself, a wonderful new year to you and yours. :heart:

Guest Megalicious

A bit accomplished- I put off this thing for ... pretty much the last 3 weeks just do to my indecisiveness- now its finished and all I have to do is wait. I'm worried, but not super worried. My GPA is perfect and my MCAT scores are off the chart...nothing falling below a 13. I'm not really sure this is WHAT I want, but I'm sure of what that is .... its good to have options. Besides... like MAYBE a 100 spots - I won't get it anyway but it feels good just to be in the same pool with amazing people that I admire.

I feel ... magical. My musical choice, its snowing... lightly and I'm snuggled in bed... the post rabbit hole euphoria is gone and I now feel more balanced.

I feel like if I lived at home, I would hate it (but I love to visit).

I feel like THAT, would rule!

I feel tired, so I think I will go take a nap.

FINALLY, better ... I *think* .... that was the most non-productive school break I have ever had. I hope my kids get better soon. :(

Back to the rounds of doctor's starting Monday, then school starts again.

Quite curious as to why I just got word of something today - 10 days later than I should have. Although I am very glad it went down like it did, it enabled us to have a WONDERFUL Christmas here at home ... something we have been unable to do for quite a few years now.

NOW, on to dinner, since I haven't done a thing about it yet.

Edited by Rayne

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic