How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel like I am un-welcomed every where I go right now... any site I am on... Any store I walk into, my home... Any nightclub I happen to show up at... Why Must drama and LIES always make me the one that is un-welcomed? I think I am going to just disappear off the website for a while, stop going to city and just dive my life into myself... Try and ignore the drama and just be by myself... But Alas I go one weekend with out going to city club on a Saturday and EVERYONE I talk to on even a semi-regular bases is calling/texting me asking where I am...

I feel like I am un-welcomed every where I go right now... any site I am on... Any store I walk into, my home... Any nightclub I happen to show up at... Why Must drama and LIES always make me the one that is un-welcomed? I think I am going to just disappear off the website for a while, stop going to city and just dive my life into myself... Try and ignore the drama and just be by myself... But Alas I go one weekend with out going to city club on a Saturday and EVERYONE I talk to on even a semi-regular bases is calling/texting me asking where I am...

With all the calling and texting, wouldn't that qualify you for feeling welcomed? Everyone wondered where you were.

With all the calling and texting, wouldn't that qualify you for feeling welcomed? Everyone wondered where you were.

only by people who talk to me on a semi-regular basis But the feeling of being un-welcome is much much stronger then the feeling of being welcomed

I feel that you are welcome here; I also feel that there could very well be others who share the very same feeling.

i feel this to be true! :yes

and i feel like it should be tomorrow evening already. :whistle:

oh! and i feel stronger! tested maxes on deadlift & bench today & i'm up 10# on each in a month, even after 5 days of no workouts! squat test tomorrow... :jamin

Yeah But I still feel very un-welcomed every where, and I have been for about a week now

Shit happens. Let it pass.

All that matters is who is the bigger person...you or them? No need to worry over it so much.

I feel like I hate that new damned Bud Light commercial with the modified voices.

Shoot me.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic