How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

like absolute shit....just got discharged from the hospital, still feel like crap....*blah*

Sorry to hear that bro, hope ya feel better soon. If you make it to City tomorow maybe i'll buy you a Hot Tottie...If they can even make those there. Does the Leland even have hot water? :p

Sorry to hear that bro, hope ya feel better soon. If you make it to City tomorow maybe i'll buy you a Hot Tottie...If they can even make those there. Does the Leland even have hot water? :p

lol i think so...i might be up there I'm not sure yet the Doc said i have Gastronomic-Interstice basically my stomach lining had an infection and my tummy digested into my intestines and my stomach and intestines are now all jacked up..lots of throwing up and going to the bathroom eww

oH, so THAT's where you work. I'll come over and get some curly fries. But, whoa, you are, like, wAAAAAAAAaaaay on the other side of town. Maybe not. Pretend though, that I did, and it saved you from boredom.

lmao

Okie dokie...sounds like a plan :p

lmao

Okie dokie...sounds like a plan :p

Eeeyeaaah, and a good deal better than what I will actually be doing....making packing lists and labels for all the boxes of kitchen stuff I've boxed up and organized for "the move" whenever and wherever that ends up being..... UNCERTAINTY, drat you! Don't you know you are ruining my plans! At least when chaos has abased me and shown me for the weakling, mortal, peon bitch that I am, I will have all my pie tins wrapped beautifully in cellophane and styrofoam peanuts. Ah, the illusion of security embraces me like...like... well...like airport anti-terrorism protocol.

Guest Megalicious

I'm not sure.

Don't get me wrong, I was happy to see Keegan all excited this morning- hunting eggs.

But..it is the polar opposite of how I spent my Easter last year. Returning to my empty Vegas hotel room in the early morning, not able to sleep, chain smoking and pouring my heart out to my digtal recorder (which has turned into a now audio journal I keep eveyday). I know I will listen to my entry before the day is over.....it hard to listen to......but the retrospect is helpful.

Happy Easter everyone...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic