How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Frustrated and annoyed that after spending ALL DAY on taxes yesterday, they get kicked back because my ex claimed my daughter - AGAIN - and has never had the authority to do so.

It's an annoying, long and frustrating process to fix ... and I have to drive to Detroit to get it done. Ugh.

I feel a lawsuit coming on ..... TWO YEARS IN A ROW AND HE'S NOT HAD HER FOR MORE THAN THREE WEEKS A YEAR!!

Frustrated and annoyed that after spending ALL DAY on taxes yesterday, they get kicked back because my ex claimed my daughter - AGAIN - and has never had the authority to do so.

It's an annoying, long and frustrating process to fix ... and I have to drive to Detroit to get it done. Ugh.

I feel a lawsuit coming on ..... TWO YEARS IN A ROW AND HE'S NOT HAD HER FOR MORE THAN THREE WEEKS A YEAR!!

What a fuckin'-fuck-nugget!

*hugs and support*

Frustrated that I haven't been able to log into Facebook..ALL DAY! On a side note I'm feeling like shit physically and mentally.

Yeah, I can't get into FB, either. I'm going through withdrawals, because it's pretty much my only source of deep social contact and entertainment. I'd like to know why my account goes down for "site maintenance" at least twice a week....it seems fishy.

Also, I am feeling a bit disappointed, due to a lack of levity around here, as of late. No reason to be so heavy! As for me, I guarantee that my ghost will be around to laugh at my own funeral, provided that someone is light (and merciful) enough to crack a few jokes. Until then, I will continue to be the first to laugh at my own mistakes and shortcomings....and you all are welcome to join me....and I won't get bent about it, I promise.

Yeah, I can't get into FB, either. I'm going through withdrawals, because it's pretty much my only source of deep social contact and entertainment. I'd like to know why my account goes down for "site maintenance" at least twice a week....it seems fishy.

Also, I am feeling a bit disappointed, due to a lack of levity around here, as of late. No reason to be so heavy! As for me, I guarantee that my ghost will be around to laugh at my own funeral, provided that someone is light (and merciful) enough to crack a few jokes. Until then, I will continue to be the first to laugh at my own mistakes and shortcomings....and you all are welcome to join me....and I won't get bent about it, I promise.

Hang in there girly, you know that things have a way of working themself out.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic