How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel dull pain moving between the right side of my teeth and behind my right eye. Last night was worse so hopefully its subsiding; my dental appt. is a long ways away.

Hard to pinpoint how I feel emotionally, but peaceful regardless. Been interested in and studying states of Samadhi and the eight states of Jhana.

---

like the world is crashing around me :cry

Highly improbable! :grouphug

like the world is crashing around me and that if i dont get lots of hugs tomorrow at CC then im going to feel sad till the next time i go :cry

:grouphug

I am happy. :happydance I got text early this morning. My nephew was born at 1:40 am at 7lbs and 3oz! I am going to the hospital later today to check on mom (she doing well) and meet my new nephew (baby doing well) K! K, I love you and can not wait to meet you. :wub::kiss . Thank you God for looking over them.

Love and S and M do work.

I have no no doubt that it can. That four letter word just doesn't have a place in my life. Lust...that's more my territory.

I am feeling thankful for other "job" because the only time in 2009, I have been able to do anything related to the two letters pRick mentioned, has been for "work"

:grouphug

I am happy. :happydance I got text early this morning. My nephew was born at 1:40 am at 7lbs and 3oz! I am going to the hospital later today to check on mom (she doing well) and meet my new nephew (baby doing well) K! K, I love you and can not wait to meet you. :wub::kiss . Thank you God for looking over them.

Yay!

I feel really good :happy:

Edited for POSTIT reasons. thehehhehhehe

Nice to see Meg happy! :)

I feel...awake.

Edited by TygerLili

Hungry

Sad that I can't go to Cherry Lane this weekend

Bummed that my MMA stud muffin prolly won't make it over today

Happy that Dragonluv has a new nephew!

Happy for TitsMcGee... and hoping she'll buy a postal money order next time!

like a big steaming pile 'cuz my gf broke up with me

:grouphug:grouphug

Happy that shit worked out for you two. Its sounded like you guys were having a "bit" of trouble there for a while (meaning in the sense of getting him up there ).

lol it was a nightmare but it worked out in the end. I just know now that money orders are hard to cash in the Lansing area lol

Full from eating too much sushi, cherries, and Vietnamese stewed pork tongue. Ugh, not used to eating that much at a time. I ate a whole pound of cherries on the way home from Okemos.

Mildly bummed that I didn't get to phone shop... the Okemos Best Buy was closed due to a fire, & no way was I going to drive all the way to the Lansing Mall one. Will have to wait 'till Sunday I guess.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic