How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

3 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Feeling kinda blah.  Just sitting in my room in the basement wondering why I just don't go to bed.  Just hate waking up alone so I hate going to sleep.

I know how that feels. I hope you cheer up soon. :grouphug

Edited by sekhmet2002

7 hours ago, kat said:

How am I feeling?  How am I feeling!!!

"Sexually I'm peaking, see ...

can't unleash the freak in me...

I'm too old to be your ba....baby..

Too young to let you ..."

Nevermind.

I should just be doing the dishes or laundry anyway. 

Hmmmm, maybe we should hang out.  LOL  Seriously tho we should hang out, if just to vent to someone.

7 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

So annoyed with myself. I can't believe my shoulder was doing so great then I pull it out of place putting the Christmas ham in the oven. :confused: Now it hurts worse than before. Why am I so, not just careless but consistently careless?

Just how BIG was the ham?

The nausea is back this week with a vengeance and they are finally fixing the empty apartment downstairs so whatever they are using is giving me a headache and making me want to throw up. It's bad. My God the smell I just got back and been gone a few hours but it's still bad. Unless it's crack. Maybe someone is smoking crack. It smells like a weird sweet chemical smell. Eww. I don't know but it's so bad that I'd swear I was pregnant if I you know...God bless this is terrible I should leave but my stomach is killing me. 

Edited by kat

Really!  Every time that damn washer and who washes comforters in little regular sized machines?  It is not going to come clean in that it doesn't even fit whoever you are. We have one working washer in this entire building you need to stay on top your shit.  Be mindful that you are not the only person in the world! 

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic