How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

1 minute ago, kat said:

I can't regulate the temp in here. I turn the heat on it gets way too hot but I turn it off I am freezing!  I guess I pick freezining. The thermostat does not function.

It's warm here but a little cooler in the basement.  Sittin here all by myself although I should say just me and my cat.

1 minute ago, kat said:

Stupid ex boss trying to call me again Friday.  I didn't answer it. I am kind of like wtf..call someone else. I am the girl you and your frat bros probably dogged on back in the day man.

I so wanna make a joke about the dog comment but I should keep things clean.  :tongue:

Feeling too tired to keep this pace. I supposed I should get back to work with these load of laundry and parts orders and keeping an eye on the Genkan Cats now that the weather keeps dropping into the 20's. 

...zombie mode...

3 hours ago, kat said:

I feel like I need a jump. I can't find anyone 😢

Its cold out. Maybe I can go walk around the parking lot like a crazy person with my jumper cables and plead. I can do it myself I just need two seconds off someone's battery.

:blink:

Did you get a jump!?!?

Meh..he called again twice so far today and it makes me wonder if I should just pick up and lie and say I'm seeing someone but he would know I'm lying.  I am lonely and its winter and holiday times and at least last year my daughter was still living here but I'm all alone now. This is going to be hard all and all and I don't need to be involved in whatever he is trying to do. No matter how bad it gets or how lonely I feel.

Edited by kat

1 hour ago, kat said:

Meh..he called again twice so far today and it makes me wonder if I should just pick up and lie and say I'm seeing someone but he would know I'm lying.  I am lonely and its winter and holiday times and at least last year my daughter was still living here but I'm all alone now. This is going to be hard all and all and I don't need to be involved in whatever he is trying to do. No matter how bad it gets or how lonely I feel.

Tell him you are involved with me.  If he has any questions I WILL DEAL with him for you.  MUAHAHAhahahahahaha

Feeling happy to be home and able to sit down for the moment. Been gone all day...Southfield, Roseville, then back to Detroit. Just finished helping the nephew with his homework and getting everyone fed. Now I feel almost too tired to eat, but I'm making myself do it. 

2 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Tell him you are involved with me.  If he has any questions I WILL DEAL with him for you.  MUAHAHAhahahahahaha

1 hour ago, kat said:

Lol! 

Thanks for the offer. I don't know why I'm being such a baby.

I feel you should take Draco up on his offer. We should all go hand out sometime. That way you would be telling the truth about seeing someone. It would be hard to miss seeing us if we are all sitting in the same area. :hrhr:

Just now, TronRP said:

I feel you should take Draco up on his offer. We should all go hand out sometime. That way you would be telling the truth about seeing someone. It would be hard to miss seeing us if we are all sitting in the same area. :hrhr:

hmmmm hand out.  Sounds like that could be fun.  LOL :nut

Just now, Draco1958 said:

hmmmm hand out.  Sounds like that could be fun.  LOL :nut

Yeah, I saw that after it posted. I'm doing good to be spelling this well after nearly 14 hours on the road and on my feet after a 2 day non-stop build.

22 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

You are NOT being a baby.  He's messing with your head.  You have the right to be upset and confused.  Just know people have your back.  You're going to be fine.

Thanks! Yea I'm not interested in him he just has this, I am so damn smooth kinda thing that I don't like. Also I got to be cool in case I need a reference.  Lol

20 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Bam! Yes! I love this idea! Omg. Brilliant ✌

Edited by kat

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic