How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I'm at a point now where, yea I still care about the world but I realize I can't fix shit, I may fix a persons problem or so along the way but change has to be a personal desire, change is supposed to be a difficult, upward battle towards freedom from whatever entity, ailment, emotion, whatever binds you, getting there is a bitch, I know so well, but the one thing I haven't done yet is simplify my life and it's time. So I need to get out of here like I been wanting bad for years but now I have someone to break me away from this shit someone who seems to be on my side, so we go to Florida and than...? Idk live out the rest of this hell I suppose..my head is partly checked out of here and focusing on an escape plan..fuckitol

Edited by kat

The birds have been trying to get in my window since I moved here like seven months ago to the point they have pushed my screen at the top away from the window seal and a couple inches open. They are out there every day for hours. Its bizarre.

Edited by kat

• 2 weeks later...

I feel sick to my stomach. I hope Ma comes home but I want her room to look awesome. Unfortunately, I lack the skills and resources to do anything. Several months ago she told me that when she was a little girl she dreamed of owning a house with no holes in the walls. I've been hoping that somehow her dream would come true but it can't if she dies.

I feel sick.

I am really sad and have been crying a lot the last few days, like I feel empty..I don't know if it's because my daughter just graduated from high school Tuesday or what, I just feel like I'm in a bad place emotionally right now. I don't like this dark feeling coming back.

Feeling blindsided and disillusioned. We have all been wearing the same clothes since Thursday morning, working non-stop to set up for home Hospice care, got denied a 24 hour nurse and currently calling in nursing assistance (since we were allotted 35 hours per week). Our mother is peeing blood, my brother has class in the morning, both sisters are suffering from complications with autoimmune disorders and I'm currently doing security checks, pet care, homecare, pick up/drop offs, and getting ready to go shopping because all of the houses are almost out of supplies due to all of our focus being on setting up home Hospice care services for our mother. Little did we know that Home Hospice Care meant US. 

I find it interesting that the nurse and social worker that came out yesterday were more interested in the number of people in the house more so than what our rolls were. We were all together because we were awaiting our mother's return. 

I feel funky.

gallery_81823_1234_458.gif

​Your brain was so strained your eyes were swollen...I was hoping the Tylenol helped...I was concerned, but I've seen you like that before so I didn't panic this time...lol

I have a doctors appointment today and am nervous, work is willing to provide reasonable accommodations for me because my hoshimotos is a chronic disease and because the severity of my symptoms right now. Damn, auto immune disorders are no joke, in my 20s this never seemed to bad, I didn't know than what I know now, yet neither did doctors.. So many misdiagnosis as a result..

It's all in you're head my ass! Damn you ex husband! I'd like to slap the people in my life who chalked my issues up to " being crazy"..I know I'm crazy but not like that!

Edited by kat

I feel like bludgeoning a punching bag to pieces I hurt so bad. My knees keep pinching with sharp pains when I use the stairs. My feet are swollen, throbbing slabs of spasming pain. Prickling pain is shooting through my legs. My jaw is clunking. I keep trying not to throw up. All I want to do is go to sleep. Or hit something.gallery_81823_1234_1893.gif

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic