How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel appreciated at work and valued for once. My coworkers are true social workers, humanitarians that care about the clients but also each other.. Our department rocks and I couldn't be apart of a better team and I couldn't work for a better organization. I lucked out big. Good benefits, above average pay for a bachelors degree, good people, top notch resources for our clients, top notch technology, great schedule, autonomy, and not to mention the fact that it has made me love the rural area and now understand what I really want for my future. The simple small town life sourounded by nature.. I always thought I belonged in a fast paced hustle and bustle environment but hell no..I want something simple..finally I see a future again.

..and I have faith that I'll one day find the one and only to share that with. Someone who appreciates me and knows what I am truly.. And vice versa...I feel in my heart there is someone that fits with me..somewhere, kinda like finding a needle in a haystack but I will...(heart feels all broken when I typed that wtf)

Edited by kat

Feeling like I'm really beginning to HATE money, the thought of it, what the "powers that be" think you do with it, the fact that lawyers can steal it with no problem and yet the beneficiary gets screwed just for needing it to buy food and pay medical bills that they just lost coverage for thanks to the Trust that exist to supplement their needs, but can't be touched for legal reasons.

How dare the government feels that a disabled person is living "high on the hog" because they get a whole $100 per month!!!

Feels like I could just strangle someone right now

Wtfed! I met my neighbor in passing last night as she was walking outside with a bag of weed..so today she sees me I noticed her crying I mean she couldn't hide it while she was talking to me she than tells me she's getting put out by her roommate if she doesn't give him 50 bucks than...she asks me for 50 bucks! Bitch don't know me or nothing than I'm like ugh no..where do u work? (Cause she said something about her check) so she's a dancer at a club I shall not name but its pretty well known.. Anyway she must be a shitty stripper than before she departs..she asked me for a xani! Damn what am I a drug dealer! Fuckin ppl.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic