How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Oh yea and since I air all my ddirty laundry on here, I feel I should wash my clothes and start airing good possible news. ...I have a pending job offer right now, we are negotiating salary right now as of yesterday. . (I.e. they called me and talked me down on what I asked for, I off course jumped at it being that I need a stable thing) but I hear final word Wednesday after the big man comes back and hid assistant tells him I said yes. Also, this place was so motivational and uplifting and empowering to the clients, the agency has the same beliefs about psychiatry and mental health as I so being an advocate, speaker, and being real about my beliefs with them flowedwith them. ...see, I knew IiI'd find something like this existed. My perception is that it was perfect for me two minutes after I walked in that door. This is good.

Feeling like no matter what I did, I couldn't change my fate. I know most people don't believe in that kind of stuff, but growing up, we tried hard to not make the inevitable happen. Regardless - life happened...

I hate crashing at male friends house they think they can fucking grab you and shit like your there own personal whore. I can't do dick about it but say stop asshole. FML right now. Thought being 40 lbs fatter would be like dickhead repellent, god I would hate to see if I were actually cute. Pigs, man, fucking pigs. It's my fault I fucking did this to myself and now I want to break things.

Wish my mom would stop blaming me for things she did. I didn't ruin her life, I can't control what my dad did, she should have gave us to the government, they raised us, feed us, clothed us, all she did was keep squatting in that house of horror for years, throw shit at us when she was too lazy too get up and hit us or too depressed too realize she needed help and now we can't even talk to her without her crying saying it should not of mattered how she raised us because she loved us or that our house wasn't that bad, that's why the city tore that muthafucker down when we left, running from CPS. She needs to own her shit, I am fucking homeless with my kid right now, it's bad, it's temporary but if I was ever that unable to be a mother I'd call CPS on myself. Were not squatting, were not in filth, she goes to school everyday, clean, she sleeps at night, she's feed. ..and I talk ti her about the bullshit, I expect her to hate me for this one day. . .I'm ashamed but at least unlike my mom I'm not in denial.

Feels like it's going to be one of those days where we, the citizens of the City of Detroit, get to clean up the messes created by they, the officials governing the City of Detroit. Thanks for giving us a bad reputation yet again...what would we ever do without you... :dry:

...but don't get me started because the possibilities are endless... :evil:

All I can feel is anger right now.

Thanks to all those TV shows with massive crews rebuilding and remodeling homes in what looks like 3-5 days for $0 to the owners, I get compared to and reprimanded regularly for not having a massive 24-hour crew and getting stuff done like yesterday while possessing an arsenal of impossible tools and an abundance of magic materials that appear as needed.

All I can feel is anger right now.

Thanks to all those TV shows with massive crews rebuilding and remodeling homes in what looks like 3-5 days for $0 to the owners, I get compared to and reprimanded regularly for not having a massive 24-hour crew and getting stuff done like yesterday while possessing an arsenal of impossible tools and an abundance of magic materials that appear as needed.

Lol that's crazy. Some people never truly understand or appreciate how much work goes into something like that. Like, yeah, we can just build this 5 bedroom 2 1/2 bath house in 3 days, sure no problem, and pigs might fly out of my butt..

That's when you throw down the nailgun and tell them to build it themfuckinselves :D

Lol that's crazy. Some people never truly understand or appreciate how much work goes into something like that. Like, yeah, we can just build this 5 bedroom 2 1/2 bath house in 3 days, sure no problem, and pigs might fly out of my butt..

That's when you throw down the nailgun and tell them to build it themfuckinselves :D

BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic