How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

So did you do t

Dang that's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey babe...whatever

Dang that's HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey babe...whatever

So did you do the thang....not sex, I know you at least gave a damn blow job...if you didn't and need help I will show you...let me know. Edited by kat

rockstar karaoke for the boss she quit...lol...like alot of folks there that or get fired....damn I may still be drunk

Hopefully today was your day off then, because it's Friday...unless you're at work...then my condolences to your head...

I am feeling like an idiot. I messed up. Trusted the wrong person and now I am literally paying for it. Why am I such a sap sometimes...it's like "SUCKER" is tattooed on my forehead and I'm the only one who can't see it. Feels like I need a caffeine induced coma for a while, but I don't have that time luxury...

I am feeling like an idiot. I messed up. Trusted the wrong person and now I am literally paying for it. Why am I such a sap sometimes...it's like "SUCKER" is tattooed on my forehead and I'm the only one who can't see it. Feels like I need a caffeine induced coma for a while, but I don't have that time luxury...

OH NO!!!!!!!!Sweety, what happened?

Hopefully today was your day off then, because it's Friday...unless you're at work...then my condolences to your head...

No. I had to be there at 8 am and just got off (not literally got off, but I wish...lol) anyway...I slammed some gatoraide earlier, come on how the fuck do you spell gatoraide, wtf.......anyway came home, took my bra off and now It's lay on ze ass time.

I was at such a low point yesterday afternoon that I felt like taking a long walk off a short pier. I came back on DGN yesterday evening and almost broke into tears (ok...maybe I did)...A Forum thank you note, replies from people genuinely concerned about my well being, and it didn't stop there...this morning, I got PMs from what I classify as DGN Rock Stars (that's all you cool people who were here before me and had the guts to share a bit of yourselves with others you may or may never meet face to face...that is a strength I truly admire).

All I can say is just knowing you all exists is some shape, form, or fashion has re-sparked my inner joy this day...

Oh crap, I just found the video...now I love the shit a million times more.. That's how my ass looks when I am laying around by myself all sad beating the pillow up with a damn latte and shit around me.......

well not like hot like that but just fucked up like that. I am so going to kill Esther at work for playing this song and making me turn around in the computer lab and fuck me up by hearing it......lol Edited by kat

I am glad that I followed my heart and intuition, and did what I did for two of my friends.....they found love, I am excited for them and I am excited to see what their life together brings. My love life may be null and void and I may never be with whom ever is right for me but at least they believed me and trusted my intuition and it was what I knew it would be......Hugs guys.

This weekend has overall been shitty, and I have sat here sad the whole time, and miserable.........maybe cause I am waiting for money and I hate waiting or maybe I should have never drank Thursday night......the way I did. I did nearly pass out the next day...that probably was a sign...I'm never drinking again! y/r

I feel better.......mindfulness is great. If I could only manage to continue to learn to look at the beautiful little things in life I may not fall apart. Also, maybe If I stop talking like a ghetto sailor, I wouldn't feel so negative all the time.....I'm give myself a week..see if I can do it.

I feel better.......mindfulness is great. If I could only manage to continue to learn to look at the beautiful little things in life I may not fall apart. Also, maybe If I stop talking like a ghetto sailor, I wouldn't feel so negative all the time.....I'm give myself a week..see if I can do it.

Maybe I missed it, but I hung out with you for an entire afternoon til almost midnight and I don't get what you're talking about...

dude...wait...maybe I'm messed up too... :huh:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic