How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

5 minutes ago, michael840 said:

Let me know if you need any help.  I have done a few catalytic converters and they are always easier with a second person.  

Sadly, given the time frame I have to work with, looks like I will have to take it in to my guys for service...or keep driving the back streets to avoid gaining the attention of officers who still police automotive noise pollution. 

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Sadly, given the time frame I have to work with, looks like I will have to take it in to my guys for service...or keep driving the back streets to avoid gaining the attention of officers who still police automotive noise pollution. 

I would suggest getting a steel cat back exhaust if you can.  You don't have to worry about them getting rusted out ever again.

6 minutes ago, michael840 said:

I would suggest getting a steel cat back exhaust if you can.  You don't have to worry about them getting rusted out ever again.

That even sounds cool...I will see if it's doable else I know they will try to get me back on the road asap.

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

That even sounds cool...I will see if it's doable else I know they will try to get me back on the road asap.

I have one on my honda.  It doesn't rust, improves gas mileage due to better exhaust pressure, and it has a removable baffle so you can make it sound louder if you want to.  lol

Slightly overwhelmed, but trying not to feel that way. 

Every time I get a handle on things, life steps back in to keep me off balance. Then I have to find the balance again and try to move forward twice as fast. 

Feel like my head wants to explode.  Stupid cold.  Have a nasty sinus headache, body feels like I was hit by a truck.  And no, I can't just cough, I hack until I almost pass out because I can't inhale and coughing fit lasts long enough to make me gasp for air when it stops.

5 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

Feel like my head wants to explode.  Stupid cold.  Have a nasty sinus headache, body feels like I was hit by a truck.  And no, I can't just cough, I hack until I almost pass out because I can't inhale and coughing fit lasts long enough to make me gasp for air when it stops.

If you can stomach hot spices, I would suggest honey, a bit of cayenne pepper and Tabasco sauce (or any hot sauce) in about 8 ounces of water. That will help to start drying up your cough and draining out any infection so keep tissue within reach.

I'm feeling rather confused. I have been so exhausted this past week and I can't figure out why. Things felt fine last week, but now I suppose I must be going through some kind of transition phase because the thought of having to be upright makes me want to go to sleep. I suppose I could just blame it on the weather.

Feels like I have been having a very trying day. It started with me trying to handle getting the kids off to school through a haze of exhaustion, then burying GingerCat, then discovering my break-in, then having to file a police report, then yelling at my neighbors to take their fist fight off my property, then having to board up my missing window and secure the other in the event the perpetrator tries for a return visit and now I am hungry and contemplating whether or not to go to the Red Apple tonight. 

oiy...

4 hours ago, kat said:

I feel like fucking hanging myself. 

Please don't! Your kids need you! You are an amazing person and you're loved. You told me I was ruinning your life and I was afraid you were right. I love you and I hate seeing you suffer.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic