How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Exhausted. I can't believe I passed out all day. I'm really starting to feel like I might not have enough energy for everything.

My friend was talking about the same thing today. I think the weather is messing with everyone on some level. 

But, you my dear, are a very busy woman. I remember how I used to run like that.. Husband, baby, elementary age daughter, work, college classes, and my internship. I ultimately burned my adrenal glands out and my body wasnt producing cortisol. Not a good time at all. I worry about you running like that because I wouldnt want you to go through an adrenal crisis. I bottomed out and thought I had like lupus or something until I started researching my symptoms and had a doctor who was into homeopathic medicine finally test me. Hence, why I couldnt get things done without an excessive amount of stimulants and still have the issue. Be careful. Take care of you. We need more human beings in this world like you, Tron.  Hugs

:heart:

Edited by kat

Back hurts after scrubbing down my bathroom, walls, floor, etc.  I don't know why professional housekeepers are always portrayed as fat on TV because my fat ass feels like my lower back is destroyed. 

I never understood that either.  I do a lot of cleaning at work and at home.  I have always been the kind of person who is will to do the hard cleaning, except when it comes to my car because it is my car and if you don't like the fact that it's dirty than don't ride in it.  It really takes a toll on your back and knees not to mention the damage to your hands from harsh chemicals and abrasive scrubbing pads.  When I worked as a manager at a retail store, I was about 160 pounds.  Once I started working in kitchens I dropped down to about 135 pounds.  I blame it mainly on the cleaning. 

I could whine about not having a car broom and scraper combo but because I am mentally hilarious. I will instead knock the snow off my car with no gloves on using this jacket I left in the car and I am sure that I have a CD case laying around here. I could totally go back upstairs and get a broom too. Why drive when you can fly, right?

I never understood that either.  I do a lot of cleaning at work and at home.  I have always been the kind of person who is will to do the hard cleaning, except when it comes to my car because it is my car and if you don't like the fact that it's dirty than don't ride in it.  It really takes a toll on your back and knees not to mention the damage to your hands from harsh chemicals and abrasive scrubbing pads.  When I worked as a manager at a retail store, I was about 160 pounds.  Once I started working in kitchens I dropped down to about 135 pounds.  I blame it mainly on the cleaning. 

I wish I had the weight loss effect though. But, hell yea, my back, I already have disc degeneration on my C6 and C7 and something called lumbar radiculopathy, but when I got down to the size that the trainer from this gym estimated as my best based on the muscle and fat test (free consult) I still had back problems but not as much. I like the when the gym does all the body fat testing because it is always more accurate than the BMI chart. I looked cracked out when I was on the BMI range.

Edited by kat

Proud of myself for mini victories. I just drove to my appointment in the weather like this, this that would normally make me a nervous wreck, I didn't fell that fear driving on the icy roads that has plagued me for years. I really thought that it would get worse because of what happened this summer but I think it has to be the minipress really working. Wow.

Edited by kat

I may need to go to the hospital. I am not sure. I wish the insurance would not have messed with my EEG appointment, twice and I doubt that the ER will do an EEG. I can't afford the gamble of the copay for the visit if I go and they do nothing.

Edited by kat

I may need to go to the hospital. I am not sure. I wish the insurance would not have messed with my EEG appointment, twice and I doubt that the ER will do an EEG. I can't afford the gamble of the copay for the visit if I go and they do nothing.

I hope it's nothing serious...you will have to keep us updated in case you need some assistance.

I hope it's nothing serious...you will have to keep us updated in case you need some assistance.

I called my doctor's office and they said it doesn't sound like a seizure and to rest and come in tomorrow. The last couple weeks have been weird for me. Like I have my suspicions, I just don't know it's probably crazy.

I fear that the depression I have been feeling is going to do me in this time, like I want to be strong but, and I realize that I am being whiny and it makes people not like me but I seriously don't know if I am able to go back to where I used to work. I need a change, before I just say fuck it all, I think I need to go with the other and perhaps only option. I feel a change of scenery is what I need. I want to leave all this behind. My heart and mind is in agreement.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic