How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Awkward. .my son walks in my on again off again whatever you wanna call hims house last night, checks it out, and than blurts out, "can we move in here"! I was sooooo embarrassed...no filter, like his mother.

Kids just cut through the socially accepted P.C. B.S. and get straight to the point...you just keep it real... :cool

I need a painkiller for this huge migraine but I haven't touched a narcotic in over two weeks, nor have I needed any anti depressants, mood stabilizers, not even my adderall. ..and I am just loving that I feel so straight. Not hyper, not sad, just right. I am continuely doing emotional checks of myself, I'm proud of myself. I feel like me pre divorce..I feel stronger than I ever had. I hope this isn't just a swing. ..I don't EVER wanna be that girl again.

Depressed. Tough shit knowing the person you love doesn't love you anymore. Same as all the last times we split, in the end I'm just being used for my wallet and cleaning her filthy house that she refuses to work on. It's a hurting thing to be losing a relationship that spanned so many years but i can see things wont ever change.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic