How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling confident. This month starts the beginning of 31 days of discipline. I am positive I can stick with it. Not to make my duties too simple, but I will try to keep my responsibilities doable. A feeling of accomplishment works better on the psyche than a sense of failure... :happy:

Feeling extremely disgruntled!! This is getting on my nerves how technology companies can sell hardware to quickly get it onto the market, but make you have to jump through hoops to get the correct software to run the products. I think it's a ploy to keep tech services like Geek Squad and the like employed...The last six hours I just spent reading manuals and tracking down the proper downloads for firmware installation is testament to that...

I'm feeling genuinely optimistic about life in a societal context, and that usually is a foreign emotion to me.

Feeling extremely disgruntled!! This is getting on my nerves how technology companies can sell hardware to quickly get it onto the market, but make you have to jump through hoops to get the correct software to run the products. I think it's a ploy to keep tech services like Geek Squad and the like employed...The last six hours I just spent reading manuals and tracking down the proper downloads for firmware installation is testament to that...

Achievement Unlocked: Found Old Drivers

Edited by Class-Punk

Totally having an OOPS moment...I am too addicted to DGN... Had fun with this one all night long...now if only DGN came in the form of an actual human being, my being single days would be over in a heartbeat... :hrhr:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic