How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Maybe, but I have my fingers crossed for you :innocent:

thx...she was right on about my kids even specific details specially about my daughter, knew specifically the diet I was on and told me by August my body would be great as a result, told me I'd get married and he will be right that it will last and I'll have a third child..which I've heard the 3rd child thing before.

Currently feeling shaken and sick to my stomach. The neighbors are at it again beating their dog with a poll. No matter what anyone does, the authorities never catch them and it's been going into 3 years now. I feel like getting my military friend's M-16 and shooting the joint up. Bet the authorities wouldn't be able to miss the clean up then...

Now I feel like I'm going out of my mind...those animal beating morons are currently having a party while the ASPCA is on ID TV begging for money to stop the violence of animal cruelty.....WTF!!!!!!!

We've been contacting those lame nuts for 3 YEARS trying to "Stop the Cruelty!!!!! :excl: :excl: :excl:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:fakenopic: :fakenopic: :fakenopic::bomb_ie::drag::mad::mage::starwars::rant: :rant: :rant::wallbash::help:

ok I'm done :blushing:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic