How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Devastated...

One of our barely year old cats was killed this morning in our backyard by a dog that was loose :crybaby:. R.I.P. Tribble :grouphug:. I'm at such a loss, I don't even know wtf to do...I can't believe it, she is so young and I was looking forward to spending years with her.

It baffles me that she wasn't able to run up a tree really fast. Pestilence had a theory that it's possible that Tribble perhaps thought that our dogs, Frank and Sammy, got let out and so therefore didn't recognize the threat that it was not them until it was too late.

Devastated...

One of our barely year old cats was killed this morning in our backyard by a dog that was loose :crybaby:. R.I.P. Tribble :grouphug:. I'm at such a loss, I don't even know wtf to do...I can't believe it, she is so young and I was looking forward to spending years with her.

It baffles me that she wasn't able to run up a tree really fast. Pestilence had a theory that it's possible that Tribble perhaps thought that our dogs, Frank and Sammy, got let out and so therefore didn't recognize the threat that it was not them until it was too late.

hugs

Devastated...

depressed :crybaby: can't believe that my little baby kitty is dead. it seems as i get older all i do is wait for the next person in our family to die. kitties count as family to me.

Devastated...

:grouphug

Devastated...

:( hugs

Devastated...

:grouphug Pets are family too. I'm so sorry this happened.

Devastated...

:(

:grouphug

I worry about dogs in the neighborhood attacking our pets now as well.

feeling quite sad, however I am thinking it is contributed to by my extreme tiredness and irritability caused by my mother.

@Chern- God I'm sorry :[ dsjkfhkwdgdjk that makes me so sad... I think I get more upset over animal companions dying than I do at humans sometimes.

Edited by victoriavengeance

I'm feeling much better than I did last night. I was fine all day, but come evening, I was gripped suddenly by a general sense of malaise. Soon after, my case of food poisoning/stomach flu made its grand entrance. Pretty much, though, I think everything left me last night. Now I'm just recovering slowly. I am too cautious about eating and drinking, however, and I think that's slowing my recovery. I need to replenish my liquids.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic