How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

kinda at that point were i'm kinda like fuck it...i don't care anymore...

23 years isnt a long time for a human life and i understand that fully..but i fuckin feel 60 most of the time, i feel that if it aint one god damn thing in my life its another... i HATE when good things pop up in my life...because 2 bad things always seem to fuckin follow right after it...

i feel every time i try to better myself and my spirits start to slightly lift that, it gets shit on again just after i got done cleaning up >.<

now moving away leaves me filled with a shit ton of anxiety, depression, anger, loneliness, and isolation, it is for the best though seeing how the economy here is shit and i cant find a job to save my life.

but i feel when i come back to Michigan in a few years everything should be better, ill have money saved up from my job and a law degree, and ill be in shape. i just need to put every ounce of energy i have into work, school, and working out physically. its just ganna be a long time by myself thats all

but i feel when i come back to Michigan in a few years everything should be better, ill have money saved up from my job and a law degree, and ill be in shape. i just need to put every ounce of energy i have into work, school, and working out physically. its just ganna be a long time by myself thats all

It looks like you've got things figured out. Good luck with everything. We'll be here for you.

I really hope SK gets a great job in January He deserves it.

-------

I had a GREAT time yesterday!

CANDY ODIMS: If you are lurking--We love you! You throw great parties and it's always nice to see you.

AND we got to see Brenda/Jeff! It's been too long.

Oh and Tszura/NG --Beaver ONE (you lock the target) Beaver ALL (you bait the line)

Oh Hai, Slogo of Sins, it's so nice going to your party too!

You are always so funny! Hahaha!

My ass was in Astral Crux's face and she didn't open her eyes. She did NAHT!

---

Now I feel like going to bed but that's probably not wise.

I honestly don't know what I feel right now.... a page needs to turn... I suppose. Someone I knew a lot better years ago is gone now, and it really bothers me that when I saw him for the last time about 8 months ago it ended up being the last time I would ever see him...

Guest Megalicious

Apathic to most- sympathic to others.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure- I'm a big huge jumble of contradicting, dialectic feelings.

Tommrow is a new day- I can not change today, only tomorrow. *nods*

Guest Megalicious

CANDY ODIMS: If you are lurking--We love you! You throw great parties and it's always nice to see

x infinity - <3

And what the fuck!! I didn't make you little list!!!! Ever after the Sock bonding, after the refusal to let me leave by siting on me!! It's okay I still love you <3 I just take it as a KNOWN, I know I'm awesome no need for validation :p

I feel like it was awesome to see everyone lastnight, too. Even if it was short lived as I just was not in a jovial holiday mood.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic