How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

My heart is breaking right now. Just heard from mom, my dad has a brain tumor and since he's been having massive headaches for 3 weeks, it seems to be a fast growing one. He has to have surgery either tonight or tomorrow so they can remove and biopsy it. Needless to say I'm scared, and cursing Murphy's law because it seems things have a tendency to go wrong for this family on or around the Christmas holidays.

*hugs*

My heart is breaking right now. Just heard from mom, my dad has a brain tumor and since he's been having massive headaches for 3 weeks, it seems to be a fast growing one. He has to have surgery either tonight or tomorrow so they can remove and biopsy it. Needless to say I'm scared, and cursing Murphy's law because it seems things have a tendency to go wrong for this family on or around the Christmas holidays.

Oh I am sooo sorry sweety!! grouphug.gif

Guest Megalicious

*super huge bear hugs*

I hope it goes as well as it possibly can.

I am so sorry *hugs*

If you need anything at all, let me know M. *hugs*

Like shit. I couldn't help someone I care about from drama. I feel like I let her and everyone down in this house. Like I should get some HD drugs and finalize my failure. Maybe it would be best for everyone whose life I touch. Seems lately I do more harm than good without doing anything.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic