How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Aggravated..and plotting someone's demise. Don't piss off the Tarakian..

Funny, I feel the same way.

Liars, lack of maturity, irrationality, holier than thou-ness, ego-centrism, and utter lack of tact really annoy me. To have them all rolled into one (unless it's me =P) , irritates me to a point where I don't play nice.

Liars, lack of maturity, irrationality, holier than thou-ness, ego-centrism, and utter lack of tact really annoy me. To have them all rolled into one (unless it's me =P) , irritates me to a point where I don't play nice.

I love you, IQ and TWB! :laugh::grouphug

End game time.. :pirate:

Guest Megalicious

Yes I believe we all know the difference between a confident woman and a superficial cunt, at least I think that is the way I put it in my PM ....... :rofl:

Wait, TWB has chocolate...... :happy: !!!

I'm feeling tired. I'm just not able to sleep.

A little bummed-out. My walls look naked, and my home, lifeless-- after taking down all the red and green and blingy. I really, REALLY need to invest in some picture frames-- so I can go through some of my photos, and pick the ones that will go best with my colour scheme.

A little bummed-out. My walls look naked, and my home, lifeless-- after taking down all the red and green and blingy. I really, REALLY need to invest in some picture frames-- so I can go through some of my photos, and pick the ones that will go best with my colour scheme.

i woluld suggest water colors!! :stuart:

Yes I believe we all know the difference between a confident woman and a superficial cunt, at least I think that is the way I put it in my PM ....... :rofl:

Ice Queen has charm, and that makes all the difference.

Spook is feeling: Conspiratorial

Edited by Spook

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic