How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Like spinning around on ice on I-94 and going up an embankment was NOT fun.

I hope you're not too shaken up, Ms. Brenda!! Taking an unexpected detour, because of a patch of ice, can be quite unnerving! Trust me, I've done it enough times to know!! :help:

As for how I'm feeling--

Gumbied-out on Vicodin. At least my headache is gone, but I sure feel goofy-headed. :p

I hope you're not too shaken up, Ms. Brenda!! Taking an unexpected detour, because of a patch of ice, can be quite unnerving! Trust me, I've done it enough times to know!! :help:

As for how I'm feeling--

Gumbied-out on Vicodin. At least my headache is gone, but I sure feel goofy-headed. :p

I'm alright, and so is my car. Thank you!

As for now: much more free. I cut my hair off. NOT that I had that much, but it was pissing me off. I'm not a long hair girl.

Like spinning around on ice on I-94 and going up an embankment was NOT fun.

I know that feeling all too well.

I was out in the midst of when the heavy stuff hit. I drove 35 miles at 20 mph, or less. People sliding off all around me. I was lucky and slipped a couple of times, but nothing too serious.

Actually, three of my kids are stuck up in Waterford right now due to the weather.

I know that feeling all too well.

I was out in the midst of when the heavy stuff hit. I drove 35 miles at 20 mph, or less. People sliding off all around me. I was lucky and slipped a couple of times, but nothing too serious.

Actually, three of my kids are stuck up in Waterford right now due to the weather.

I'm glad that you're safe!!

tired... wishing "that week" would just start and get over already... enough with the threats, stupid uterous.. quit your cramping and start crying already.. ugh.. okay, that was lame, but whatever.. I'm tired of waiting...

anyways...

I MIGHT have a job interview soon. if they don't contact me by tomorrow, I'm gonna e-mail them again.. see if they got my last e-mail... lol I REALLY want a job.. even if its part time... first place that seems remotely interested in having me work there.. seems everyone's a little put off by the fact that I don't have any MI work experience.. they should be relieved! lmao.. its all SC stuff... like i can help that.. I happen to move to MI during one of the worst economic year... yeah.. that's so something I could control... sure...

anyways... anxious... and batty......

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic