How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Slightly more accomplished today.  I got the parts for my BMW ordered and I was very lucky because there was a drop in price over the weekend.  Final cost was only $44 for everything I needed.  Way better than the 4 grand the mechanic wanted to charge me.  The parts should be in by next week and I can get it all cleaned up and slapped back together.  Who wants to pretend to be a mechanic with me?  lol

Feeling a bit worried. Smells like someone is trying to start a house fire in the neighborhood. The wind blew it out, but not before it filled our street with smoke.

I know I must have looked like a crazed junkie looking for a late night fix the way I was stalking through the streets in sweatpants and a tee shirt just now.

I just can't do another fire again this soon.

Feels like I'm about to lose my mind dealing with this kid. The work you do at home should look like the same work you do at school. But NO! He writes full sentences at home and does chicken scratch at school with 50% misspelled words...

What happened. I spent the entire summer working with him and all I have to show for it is a lack of organization, crumpled and torn papers, unchecked homework and missing supplies (after only 2 days).

Feels like another sleepless night.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic