How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling somewhat defeated about the projects I'm working on. Nothing is going the way that it should so I figured I would just muscle through and do some cosmetic fixes later...unless I can actually pull this off...here's to being hopeful...

i feel like i need to make tronrp a cake cus thats what i do ...well what do u say? what kind fo cake you want ?? let me know girl i m in the baking mood! :p

fyi anyone lives close to me and wants a cake made ill make one cuz im crazy like that mmmmkkaaayy hehe :geek::nut

i feel like i need to make tronrp a cake cus thats what i do ...well what do u say? what kind fo cake you want ?? let me know girl i m in the baking mood! :p

fyi anyone lives close to me and wants a cake made ill make one cuz im crazy like that mmmmkkaaayy hehe :geek::nut

yeah...I have that "open mouth, insert food" syndrome coupled with "if it doesn't bite back...eat it" -itis.

It's all good...if you want, surprise me... :wink

Today has been full of unexpected surprises...

My estranged father actually had a 3 hour phone call with me around 11 am this morning. It lasted so long he actually used up the batteries in 2 phones...and still continued to call me back to finish shooting the breeze.

Next, for the first time ever, Aniiki actually bought me 2 cakes and a birthday present of something I REALLY needed and WILL be putting to use in the next day or two.

Then I make it back over to my computer and BAM!!! Right up top I see TRONRP! I thought I was getting called out on my Board Domination Week again...but NO...it was a Birthday Posting...WOW!!!!

I'm speechless and ecstatic all at the same time... :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic