How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

i'm feeling like the simple fact of knowing me leads to negativity and sorrow in others' lives. i'm feeling like everyone would be better off if they'd never met me.

i'm feeling that i should protect people from me by removing myself from their presence...

I feel that is a bad idea.

Women are the debil. Nothing but trying to control others and then calling men selfish when they want personal freedoms.

Probably just ranting, just seriously...I just don't get certain groups in humanity sometimes and how some people can be so lacking in logic. I realize guys are assholes too, but they at least usually have clear cut logical motives behind it, damnit! :tongue:

Women are the debil. Nothing but trying to control others and then calling men selfish when they want personal freedoms.

Probably just ranting, just seriously...I just don't get certain groups in humanity sometimes and how some people can be so lacking in logic. I realize guys are assholes too, but they at least usually have clear cut logical motives behind it, damnit! :tongue:

Interesting reverse sexism thing on that.... you ever think about running for office?

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic