How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I hate myself right now, it feels so bad to be going through this stuff and knowing that there is nothing I can't do about it right now, it's a process, I hate laying here at night crying and not having nobody to just put their arms around me and tell me that "it's going to get better", and that they care about me. At night it's the hardest. I am suppose to be strong but I am so weak. I wish my emotions would die, I don't want to feel anything, anymore. Life just really hurts right now, last time things were this bad I started snorting cocaine. I don't want to hit bottom like that again. I don't know if I could ever come back again after going to that place. Lately I find myself wanting it, alot.

I am sorry for posting things on DGN and making myself seem like such an emotional wreck and a fool. I am sorry.

I hate myself right now, it feels so bad to be going through this stuff and knowing that there is nothing I can't do about it right now, it's a process, I hate laying here at night crying and not having nobody to just put their arms around me and tell me that "it's going to get better", and that they care about me. At night it's the hardest. I am suppose to be strong but I am so weak. I wish my emotions would die, I don't want to feel anything, anymore. Life just really hurts right now, last time things were this bad I started snorting cocaine. I don't want to hit bottom like that again. I don't know if I could ever come back again after going to that place. Lately I find myself wanting it, alot.

I am sorry for posting things on DGN and making myself seem like such an emotional wreck and a fool. I am sorry.

Hang in there...things will get better....this too shall pass.... :grouphug

There is no need to apologise. We are all family and here for you. It WILL get better and a big virtual hug to you. As for me Im feeling content.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic