How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

Despite not being able to sleep, I feel good.

I feel like Jarod will be flying into LAX tomorrow night.

I feel like .. these next 11 days are going to be... wonderful.

I feel like I have to do this now, because well for the next 4 years I am going to be busting my ass and will not have the time to do it again for some time.

I feel like life .. is too short.

I feel like I can't sleep because I am still sort of euphoric from ealier... man.

KC.

Sick and tired of being woken up every morning at lark's fart by the neighbour's un-neutered pit bull, with the crazy, anguished bark. They leave it tied outside every morning and evening, and it barks and barks and barks and barks at anything that moves. It even barks at me, when I'm in my own yard.

These are the same people with the two boys that are bullies and constantly fighting out in the street, the "cool mom" who lets all the kids hang around at their house with little or no supervision, the new young boyfriend who drives her deceased husband's loud work truck and insists on blasting gangsta rap while pulling in at 4 in the morning, etc.

*contemplates obtaining a kilo of plastique*

Guest Megalicious

Tired... VERY tired.

Sick, I can not seem to hold much down this morning/afternoon.

Annoyed and empathic for Jinnxy. If you need to talk, give me a call. NOW THAT IAM IN a place where my FUCKING PHONE WORKS!!!!!!!!! *hugs*

I feel like I should take a drive down to my tide pool and hobbit hole. Somewhere kind of out of the way, where I use to sleep sometimes. Not right on the beach, but you could fall asleep to the sound of the ocean and smell and taste the salt in the night air. But is kind of far, and I am just not feeling well.

I'm so fucking happy I don't have to deal with the U of doom at LAX.

I feel like despite feeling crappy, today will be just fine =)

Peeved... was planning to attend two parties in Flint tonight, but just found out that (a) the house party has been moved to a home where I had a negative experience, and (b) the club party is charging $20 for single women. Kind of makes it too costly and too potentially wack to be worth the drive. I feel bad 'cos the people actually giving the house party are real sweeties... but... I dunno. Hate to just mope around the house all night but... that's free, anyway.

That today is August 1st. And for those who are following the God/ess, you all know that it is Lammas!

Hope that everyone who wants it, to have a Blessed (that's bless-ed) Lammas!

Angel, if I had a ride, I'd come over.. don't have any money, or food to bring with (we are worse off than old mother hubbord over here), but I'm sure the company would be welcome. :)

:grouphug

That today is August 1st. And for those who are following the God/ess, you all know that it is Lammas!

Hope that everyone who wants it, to have a Blessed (that's bless-ed) Lammas!

Angel, if I had a ride, I'd come over.. don't have any money, or food to bring with (we are worse off than old mother hubbord over here), but I'm sure the company would be welcome. :)

:grouphug

...& fer the Celts listening...it's Lughnassaghd {probably jacked that spelling, 12 ways to spell a word, you'ld think I'ld know 1 after 15 years of celebrating it}...Lugh's Day, that is...& he's the baddest assed Celt there were...he's a scrapper for real...they called him a god he was so baddassed!~ WOOO~~~

I feel pretty damned good :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic