How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

like i haven't slept in days.. I'm so damn tired, its not even funny...

anyone ever heard of toes going numb, and staying numb, from wearing uncomfortable shoes? I had on my 4 inch heals, last night... and my feel were killing me... I looked great, lemme tell you... but oh man.. now a toe on each foot feels like it went to sleep and didn't wake back up.. looks fine,though.. colors great... an its not cold.. just numb...

so that's what I feel...

exhaustion, and numb toes... lol

Guest greyhalo

Yay. I went to bed early, woke up at 3:30, went back to bed at 8:30 AM, then woke up again at NOON. I am SO well rested and ready to make an ass of myself at the club tonight.

Just don't go to Marvin for drinks (if you're going to CC). :wink

Just don't go to Marvin for drinks (if you're going to CC). :wink

Oh yeah, CC it is. But I've learned my lesson. If I get Marvin again, I'm getting something to share and I'm only drinking up to one quarter of it. Especially tonight, especially because I'm driving. Or I might forego alcohol altogether tonight.

like i haven't slept in days.. I'm so damn tired, its not even funny...

anyone ever heard of toes going numb, and staying numb, from wearing uncomfortable shoes? I had on my 4 inch heals, last night... and my feel were killing me... I looked great, lemme tell you... but oh man.. now a toe on each foot feels like it went to sleep and didn't wake back up.. looks fine,though.. colors great... an its not cold.. just numb...

so that's what I feel...

exhaustion, and numb toes... lol

If it makes you feel any better, I am BEAT THE FUCK UP from that mosh pit. I don't know if you noticed but all of the people in that pit were like 250 lb men who were over 6 foot tall...I know...I am crazy. My right knee is out of socket, I have bruises everywhere, and my arms hurt like I bench pressed a Volvo six or seven times. All in all, I would say it was a good concert.

SO...as for how I feel right now? I feel like I <3 Ogre...AND I'M FINALLY GOING TO SEE REPO: THE GENETIC OPERA TOMORROW IN GRAND RAPIDS! OMFG! YES! SLF;ASJDOIWUERUASDNF;ASDJF!

Edited by Chernobyl

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic